I wonder-

1 view

Hiram

Jul 25, 2002, 9:16:56 PM7/25/02
What is going on with this "Nice Newsgroup" Poster?

that is showing up on every single NG I subscribe to-

Wild Monkshood

Jul 25, 2002, 9:21:04 PM7/25/02

Hiram wrote:

> What is going on with this "Nice Newsgroup" Poster?
>
> that is showing up on every single NG I subscribe to-

It's a trick to flood the newsgroup alt.bad.clams. It is set-up so
that if you hit reply, it goes to another group than the one its posted
in.

Marsha

Jul 25, 2002, 9:26:11 PM7/25/02
I was told they were collecting addresses if you replied to their sig

Marsha

Jul 25, 2002, 9:27:56 PM7/25/02
Why, they don't like that group?

Hiram

Jul 25, 2002, 9:28:29 PM7/25/02
Dat splains it-

"Wild Monkshood" <wild_mo...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Wild Monkshood

Jul 25, 2002, 9:27:11 PM7/25/02
Nah. It's flood thingy, I'm sure.

Wild Monkshood

Jul 25, 2002, 9:27:34 PM7/25/02
Apparently.

Marsha

Jul 25, 2002, 9:30:38 PM7/25/02
I had heard that too but forgot

Valerie

Jul 25, 2002, 9:32:20 PM7/25/02
Is Noah gonna show up? :)

Wild Monkshood <wild_mo...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Wild Monkshood

Jul 25, 2002, 9:36:32 PM7/25/02
If so, I'm sure they'll fight him like the third monkey on the gangplank
of Noah's Ark.

Wild ($9 daze & knights) Monkshood