Seen Today 6:30 PM At North Dekalb Mall

Redeye

Aug 10, 2002, 8:00:36 PM8/10/02
Fat ugly looking nigger openly pissing on the sidewalk at the southwest
corner of North Dekalb Mall only a couple of seconds after the security
patrol drove by. North Dekalb Mall even has public restrooms that anyone
can use for free too.

Whitey on the Moon

Aug 10, 2002, 8:21:37 PM8/10/02
Probably a Cynthia McKinney supporter...

--

"Redeye" <red...@nym.alias.net> wrote in message

Spider

Aug 10, 2002, 10:30:24 PM8/10/02
Was it Billy McKinney??

Holger Dansk

Aug 11, 2002, 9:41:42 PM8/11/02

Must have been Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton.

Holger

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious. It is the source of all true art and
science.

Albert Einstein

Skiff Izlaan

Aug 12, 2002, 4:49:54 AM8/12/02
On 11 Aug 2002 00:00:36 -0000, Redeye <red...@nym.alias.net> wrote:

But it was cavemonkeys who stole money from hardworking Americans.
That's nothing compared to what this individual pissing on the
sidewalk could do........

Stupid ass cumskinned,crackers..

Wet dog, smelling motherfuckers always trying hard to ease thier evil
short-comings on someone else.......

Pity.......

rky

Aug 13, 2002, 5:34:56 PM8/13/02
Tranlation: I jest gots to say sumtin. That White menz comment
was just to true fer me not to respond. And it beez hurting my
niggah feelings! Dayum!!

Get your goat smelling ass back to that lower forty skippy!
And tell the field foreman I said to give your ass an extra
"crack" from the cracker! LMAO!!!

So skippy is from Atlanta...hummm.....interesting.

"Skiff Izlaan" <skif...@G2.com> wrote in message