Comments on Microsoft, Google & The Internet

Philip

Jan 17, 2010, 5:54:30 PM1/17/10
to Philip Atkins
apolloguide
January 12, 2010 2:03pm

I've been using this Google cloud system for eight years now through
beta testing and it is much more reliable than a PC clone equipped
with any form of Microsoft Windows (3.1 through Vista) . Microsoft's
last stable products were DOS 5.1 and 6.2. I have always resisted the
persistent recurring nightmare that Microsoft sabotages its own
products at what Microsoft considers the end of each product revision
cycle. Having been with them and watching this go on for over 20
years, cloud computing is much better ! With Google protecting the
files I am much happier. With my saddest Microsoft moments coming from
backup failures and constantly fearing my next backup may be
unrecoverable because Microsoft has yet to provide a reliable system
since the late 80's. Microsoft has an impossible task guaranteeing
compatibility. The IBM PC guidelines and the infinite interpretive
variations of hardware made even simple things like stable modem
performance took a decade. Microsoft took a fool's errand and ran with
it. Microsoft has done an enormous job, but I think they need to be
going quietly,..computers are now inherently profit neutral; they are
given away free for a two year phone service contract and sales tax.
Google has built the largest computer on earth and has said that
anyone can use it. Free, anytime. Keep your money to promote your
survival and that of the planet.
Google has found that it is going to succeed by the Burma Shave
method. Just keep placing those little signs at the side of the road,
or paint the side of barn at a curve in the road...chew Mailpouch
Tobacco...Willy Loman's world 100 years later..

Source;
http://bit.ly/ms2010

###
end