Today's Spotlight

Wendi Lyn Jensen

Feb 9, 2006, 7:25:57 AM2/9/06
I.N.V.O.I.C.E.
Innovative Newsletter-Voicing Opinions in Career Education
Brought to you by Wendi Lyn Jensen

Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Wendi Lyn Jensen. I have several businessess, some online and even a few offline. Because of this, I spend quite a bit of my personal time trying to find the right products that will actually help me in my own businesses. I feel I have done extensive research and have found many courses and ideas that are geared towards the business minded person. I have found some winners AND some losers. I'm sure you know about the losers. There are many people out their claiming they are the expert on how to run your business, market your business, or take your business to the next level. I have found more than my share of individuals who are full of fluff not content. My purpose of this newsletter is to pass along some of the winners I have found and give my opinion on each of these.

I personally do not have the time to read a long newsletter, but I will glance through the ones that get right to the point and offer help or information that I can use. I will try and treat you the same way I like to be treated. I will only talk about one course that I have found at a time. That way you will be able to glance quickly and then get back to what you do best--making money.

TODAY'S course or spotlight that I would like to bring to your attention is starting your very own cashflow note business. I was looking for anything to help our income situation, but I am a stay-at-home mom with five kids. I needed something easy but legitimate. I was very skeptical to look into this, but they had a 30-day money back guarantee, and I took a chance. I couldn't believe how easy it really was and how large the industry is. On my first two deals I made $1,714 and $1,900. Not a ton, but I felt I was on my way. I now have a large pool of investors I can turn to and notes coming my way almost every day.

A cashflow note is created when a seller of a property, business, mobile home, etc. carries back the financing. The buyer then pays the seller the monthly payments. When the note holder no longer wants to get monthly payments and would rather receive a large lump sum they contact me. I then contact my investors. Hook the two up and I make a fee on each transaction. It is incredible how easy it truly is.

That's it for now. If you are interested, please email me and put "Cashflow" in the subject line and I will get you hooked up with a trial of the course. You can also receive a personalized financial report prepared for you free.

Your Business is Your Business. Don't Trust it to Just Anybody!

Wendi Lyn Jensen
info(no spam)@jensennote.com
http://www.witcfb.com/wendilynjensen

*This is an official authorization giving permission to you, the reader, to use or send this article as many times as you would like, with one condition--the newsletter stays in its originl form and that coordinates stay as an integral part of the letter.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060201182404I1y7NjX5