Sunday road ride

Arthur R. Smith

Feb 1, 2023, 12:57:43 PM2/1/23
to athens...@googlegroups.com
Dear Athens Cyclists,

Sunday looks like a good day for a group ride with hopefully temp up to 50 F. Woohoo!
I'd like to organize a road ride for the afternoon starting nominally at 1 PM from the usual place (Peden stadium).
This will be a ride at an easy to moderate pace for a distance of 35 to 45 miles and should take between 2 to 3 hours.

Please reply to let me know if you can join.

Thanks,
Art
Team Athens Cycling

Arthur R. Smith

Feb 4, 2023, 6:24:50 PM2/4/23
to athens...@googlegroups.com
Dear Athens Cyclists,

As previously advertised, tomorrow we will have a group road ride starting at 1 PM from Peden stadium. See below for details.
It would be great if you can join the ride!

Thanks,
Art
Team Athens Cycling