Sunday 10/16/2022 Long Ride

S Lowry

Oct 14, 2022, 12:14:29 PM10/14/22
to Athens...@googlegroups.com
All,  Please join Team Athens Cycling for an approximately  50+  mile road ride leaving Peden Stadium at 10:00, Sunday  10/16/22.   The moderately paced ride will average approximately 16 to 18 mph.

The route will be approximately,  Athens to Amesville to Glouster to Nelsonville and back to Athens on the BP. This route includes several cutoffs, if you do not want to complete the entire ride.  See Strava route attached:

Please review the below information and provide the required documentation (signed waiver and vaccination documentation) prior to participating in Team Athens the rides.

Below is a copy of the 2022 Team Athens Cycling Club, Waiver and Release of Liability form.   The form can be printed out and brought to the ride or signed electronically and sent to the following email address slow...@gmail.com.

Again this year, in order to participate in any Team Athens Cycling organized group ride, we will require that each participant show proof of covid-19 full vaccination as defined by 2 weeks after the J&J single dose vaccine or 2 weeks past the 2nd shot of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.   Please bring proof of Covid vaccination to the ride.

Note that riders who are not in compliance with providing this documentation will not be allowed to participate until these items are provided.  Also, during the ride, we ask that you refrain from spitting or nose blowing, or only do so downwind (from the back of the group).

Thanks for your attention and we are looking forward to seeing you at this and other upcoming rides!!

2022 Team Athens liability release- Electronic Signature.pdf