Wednesday Gravel Ride. Friends welcome

1 view

Peter S

Nov 20, 2022, 9:17:47 PM11/20/22
to Athens Cycling
Hey Folks,

It looks to be beautiful weather midweek. I am thinking of doing the Shade Gravel route from OGG (link here) Wednesday afternoon. Maybe start at 12:30/1pm. Guessing 40 mile route will take 4 hours. Let me know if you are interested/available.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Peter Smith

PJ Gilmore

Nov 20, 2022, 10:29:35 PM11/20/22
to athens...@googlegroups.com
Peter,
Looks like a good route. I can’t join, but wanted to mention that Young Rd has a slip and is closed to autos, but great fun on a bike. However, there will be a section that you’ll most likely have to dismount.
Enjoy,
PJ

Peter S

Nov 21, 2022, 5:41:21 PM11/21/22