Hardtail.

pj gilmore

Oct 11, 2022, 12:06:16 PM10/11/22
to athens...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to mention frame size. He’s slightly over 6’ so we’d need at least a large frame.

James Schulz

Oct 11, 2022, 12:57:35 PM10/11/22
to athens...@googlegroups.com
PJ
I have a Redline 29er single speed that has been replaced by a SS Niner. Is that of any interest?
Later
jim

James W. Schulz
Phone 740-541-2023

> On Oct 11, 2022, at 12:06, 'pj gilmore' via Athens Cycling <athens...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I forgot to mention frame size. He’s slightly over 6’ so we’d need at least a large frame.

Doug Mansfield

Oct 11, 2022, 1:05:41 PM10/11/22
to athens...@googlegroups.com
I have a sliding geared hanger for that bike too, I don't plan to ever put gears on mine.

PJ Gilmore

Oct 11, 2022, 1:42:19 PM10/11/22
to athens...@googlegroups.com
Doug,
I might take you up on that.  Gonna check out the monocog and I might be in touch.
Thanks,
PJ