New Ride This Week Presented by Cycle Path Bicycles, 5:00 Starting Times

S Lowry

Oct 24, 2022, 7:39:19 PM10/24/22
to Athens...@googlegroups.com
Team Athens will be offering two weekday rides this week.

As we are losing daylight,  we will no longer be offering the Wednesday Worlds ride.  In place of the Wednesday Worlds ride we will be offering a Wednesday  5:00 group ride.  The Wednesday group ride is expected to be a quicker paced ride, route and intensity determined by riders present.

 A Thursday ride will also be offered and will be an easier intensity ride, approximately 20 miles.

It's getting to be the time of year to add your bike lights on evening rides.

We are starting the rides at 5:00 this week from Peden Stadium.

Weekly rides are winding down and are close to ending for the season.   If you would like to join Team Athens for a ride this year, please come out to one of the above rides and meet some other local riders.

These group rides are being offered to fully vaccinated riders.    We are looking forward to seeing both familiar and new faces at the rides.   Please come out and join us for a ride this week.  The rides will begin at 5:30 from Peden Stadium.

Keep an eye out for an email announcing a weekend long ride.

The Worlds ride is a high intensity road race type ride, the course is an "Out and Back" route.  If a rider is dropped from the group they can continue at their own pace or turn around and pedal back to the starting point.  The World's ride is a fun and challenging event that will allow each rider to test their fitness and abilities with other local riders.

Please review the below information and provide the required documentation (signed waiver and vaccination documentation) prior to participating in the rides.

Below is a copy of the 2022 Team Athens Cycling Club, Waiver and Release of Liability form.   The form can be printed out and brought to the ride or signed electronically and sent to the following email address slow...@gmail.com.
2022 Team Athens liability release- Electronic Signature.pdf