Team Athens Cycling 2023 Membership Meeting Wednesday 1/18/2023 at 6:00 PM

1 view

S Lowry

Jan 14, 2023, 4:56:25 PM1/14/23
to Athens...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fellow Athens Cyclists,

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday season.

Team Athens Cycling is having our 2023 Membership Meeting on Wednesday January 18, at 6:00PM EST using Zoom.

If you are interested in joining a local USA Cycling affiliated club, or have questions about our club please plan on attending the meeting.

We will have a review of the past year,  present goals for 2023, review our 2023 team benefits, get input from members and have elections for our board members for 2023.

Here is the Zoom meeting link:

Join Zoom Meeting

 If you know of anyone that may be interested in understanding more about Team Athens, please invite them to the meeting.

We are looking forward to a great 2023.

Thanks,
Todd Acheson

S Lowry

Jan 18, 2023, 3:19:04 PM1/18/23
to Athens...@googlegroups.com
A reminder that the Team Athens Cycling Membership meeting is tonight at 6:00.  If you are interested in learning more about Team Athens please login to tonight's meeting.

Thanks Steve

Dennison West

Jan 18, 2023, 3:33:12 PM1/18/23
to athens...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Will the meeting be recorded? I would like to attend but I will be in class during that time.

Thanks,
Dennison