how to add Filter ParameterObject

menno

Feb 9, 2021, 5:51:33 AM2/9/21
to athenacl
Hi,

i'd like to know how to add a Filter ParameterObject to alter a previous created Generator ParameterObject.

This is how i create some values, in this case for frequencies:
tie x0 bg, rc, (100,110, 300, 150)
then below i continue creating panning values:
tie x1 ru, .5,1
etc.

In this example, where should i put the command to filter (for example using 'bypass'  filter) after having created the frequencies with tie x0 bg, rc, (100,110, 300, 150)   ?

I can't find anything on this in the manual,
i hope you are able to help
thanks,
Menno

menno

Feb 11, 2021, 3:51:48 AM2/11/21
to athenacl
To reply myself: it is mentioned in the manual, i just didn't register it well as i was looking from a wrong perspective...

I was thinking along the lines of an analog synth, where one throws in an effect after a generated sound directly. So is still one direct chain.
In AthenaCL, this works a bit differently as i am finding out: solution is to create a new second Object: the Texture Clone- it is there that you can set the filters from section C.3.x from the manual.
The Clone is a sort of a Clone, i have yet to find out how this is working, but, anyway, before i waste anyone's time, this is the way to go-

Thanks!