export extra midi controllers to a midi file

oliver....@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2014, 8:59:11 PM4/11/14
to athe...@googlegroups.com
First, let me congratulate you for this great work ! Very very good indeed !!

You mention it somewhere in your todo/info text file ;)
Is it possible to export controller values to a midi file ?

You already do it with panning (only ctrl 10). Would there be a simple way to add extra controllers in the same way you can add p fields (x0, x1 etc) in the csound export.
I tried to change a bit of your code to add this functionality but it definitely needs more work. I basically added to the midi part something you already do with 'auxQ' for other export modes. But I still need to understand the architecture to make it work properly.

I am asking just in case you had a little draft code somewhere or, by any chance, if you remember where I can change the code to declare an auxiliary label to a 'TIe'.

Have a nice day !

christopher ariza

Apr 12, 2014, 11:55:41 AM4/12/14
to athe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oliver, thanks for your message.

Yes, I always wanted to do that, and it probably would not be that difficult, but I never got around to even drafting it.

If you make progress, please consider contributing your features.