The fossil record clearly shows that there never was any evolution.

Eli

<nastyhorsefork@gmail.com>
May 2, 2023, 1:10:20 PM5/2/23
to Atheism vs Christianity
Bs"d

The fossil record clearly shows that there never was any evolution.

For the finer details look here:

Dingbat

<ranjit_mathews@yahoo.com>
May 13, 2023, 12:49:17 AM5/13/23
to Atheism vs Christianity
Molecular paleontology doesn't depend on just fossils. What does it show? The evolution of the whale is supported also by fossils look at the specimens of whales' predecessors' skeletons here:

Rupert

<rupertmccallum174@gmail.com>
Jun 4, 2023, 12:36:05 PM6/4/23
to Atheism vs Christianity
I know that your link contains nothing of any value and is a complete waste of time, and that your statement can be easily and decisively refuted in five seconds by a simple Google search, and I refuse to click your link or put any effort at all into searching for sources of information to show to you or come up with any counter-arguments at all. You are a waste of time and mean nothing to me.