DrupalCamp tomorrow

robin aka georgiawebgurl

Oct 1, 2010, 1:36:30 PM10/1/10
to dwe...@listserv.uga.edu, athd...@googlegroups.com, ee...@googlegroups.com
hey all,
I know there are a few of you attending DrupalCamp ATL tomorrow (heh, because some of you let me crash your carpool!), but I'd really love if it you'd share your conference thoughts/feedback at the ath drupal group.
http://groups.google.com/group/athdrupal

I really hope to find someone who is using the epublish or openpublish to publish an e-journal (had no luck with epublish, articles kept slipping out of their assigned issues) so I will definitely be going to the publishing/Openpublish sessions.

If I don't see/recognize/know you, feel free to say hey if you see me -- I'll be wearing grey/black and my TV (I mean laptop) is black with a swirly green design on the top -- way easier to spot than me.  ;-)

Also, my group is not staying for the social afterhours event (other obligations...)

Have fun & fill your brain. ;-)

robin
georgiawebgurl@twitter

--