Drupal Example sites/inspiration

robin fay aka georgiawebgurl

Nov 18, 2009, 1:30:53 PM11/18/09
to ATHDrupal
Hi all,
I've added my bookmarks of Drupal example sites to this page; please
feel free to add your own. thnx robin

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/athdrupal/web/example-sites-inspiration?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Shane Brooks

Nov 19, 2009, 1:28:29 PM11/19/09
to ATHDrupal

web gurl

Nov 19, 2009, 2:22:06 PM11/19/09
to athd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Shane, I had forgotten that whitehouse.gov was Drupal now.
Interesting enough, expression engine was used during the campaign. ;-)
Maybe there was feeling that we should move towards opensource?
LOL

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Shane Brooks <shane....@gcsu.edu> wrote:
Don't forget www.whitehouse.gov :) Just launched!
http://drupal.org/whitehouse-gov-launches-on-drupal-engages-community

--
http://contentdivergent.blogspot.com

Sharon Bradley

Jun 1, 2010, 11:49:08 AM6/1/10
to athd...@googlegroups.com
I was just looking at your list for some inspiration and a number of them link to the law school's home page:
Athens County
Fish4Info
All of the items under Arts/Creative except Moove

Sharon (trying to be helpful and not a fussy librarian ;-) )

SHARON BRADLEY, JD, MLS
Special Collections Librarian
University of Georgia
School of Law
Athens, Georgia 30602

brad...@uga.edu
(706) 542-5083

robin aka georgiawebgurl

Jun 1, 2010, 2:17:36 PM6/1/10
to athd...@googlegroups.com
thanks, not sure what happened. I copied and pasted them from delicious, which definitely links to the right site.
I'll fix them though... and ya'll add to them, please. ;-)
It's not just my list...
http://contentdivergent.blogspot.com