ADOBE SOLUTIONS PARTNER Consulting Services -Increase your Digital Business with Infinate 360

Pavan_DigitalTechnocryne

Jun 16, 2020, 9:32:49 AM6/16/20

Hi ,

I am Mark from Infinate360 Consulting Services. Recently we saw your linkedin profile and wanted to introduce our company which helps companies in Adobe Solution Patner i.e Adobe analytics Implementation Services. We have completed integrating with https://www.thecatalystacademy.org/ as our first project.

About Adobe analytics:

Adobe Analytics gives marketers the ability to understand their business, industry, and audience on a deeper level. With real-time understanding of behavioural patterns and other consumer insights, Adobe Analytics has the ability to vastly improve marketing performance.

A successful Adobe Analytics implementation requires a knowledgeable team with the right expertise––a team that not only has deep technical expertise, but one that also understands the underlying business objectives. Axis41 provides this kind of team. As a long-time Adobe partner, our experience allows us to successfully execute as needed, whether you’re migrating to Adobe Analytics for the first time, need help re-implementing or advancing your current implementation, or assistance with ongoing maintenance, reporting, and analysis.

Our Adobe Analytics services cover:

Strategy and Planning

·         Clarifying business objectives and requirements via stakeholder interviews

·         Developing a measurement strategy that defines goals, audiences and intent, and KPIs

·         Developing a report strategy that yields meaningful, actionable insights

Implementation and QA

·         Translating business requirements into Adobe Analytics design specifications

·         Implementing tags with or without a tag management solution

·         Validating code, tags, and reports across different environments

Reporting and Analysis

·         Creating reports appropriate for the various audiences in your organization

·         Interpreting the reports and translating data into actionable recommendations

Training

·         Using a tag management system to deploy new/update tags

·         Building reports and using the Adobe Analytics tool

·         Interpreting data and finding answers that drive business results

Looking forward to hearing from you. Please let us know your feasible time to connect.

Regards,

Mark Anthony

CEO – Infiante 360

Website will be back by 12 June 2020