ATG + jBoss + New Relic

KdM

Apr 24, 2020, 10:48:43 AM4/24/20
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

10:00:01,273 ERROR [nucleusNamespace.UnknownService] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:20709-2) ProcSendJetEmail::Exception occured with Jet service::
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: 101: There was an error processing this request. Please retry your request shortly.

I have this error in the ATG / JBOSS logs, I need to add this to New Relic Dash board or list the occurrences
Any idea how can i achieve this ?

I tried the NRQL like below, still it is not giving me results,

SELECT * FROM TransactionError where appId=3987654122 and error.message LIKE 'ProcSendJetEmail::Exception occured with Jet service'

Any thoughts , please share some lights to this .

Note : I have seen this working in an Angular + ATG Rest implementation.

Thanks in Advance,
KdM

Naga

Apr 24, 2020, 12:44:51 PM4/24/20
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
If you already have them displayed in the Error Analytics dashboard, you can remove the unwanted ones by clicking on the legend below the graph and then use the ... icon on the top right to add it to dashboard

-Naga

KdM

Apr 24, 2020, 1:12:50 PM4/24/20
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
hi, in the error Analytics tab, i am not setting this exception, but today too in the logs we are seeing the error,
Any idea ??

/opt/app/jboss-eap-6.1/standalone/log/prd01_jvmstr99

09:36:37,527 ERROR [nucleusNamespace.UnknownService] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:20509-3) ProcSendJetEmail::Exception occured with Jet service::
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: 101: There was an error processing this request. Please retry your request shortly.

Naga

Apr 24, 2020, 2:13:28 PM4/24/20
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Unless the error results in a UI issue i dont think NR would capture it,

You have a few options thought

- if you are on the latest version of NR you can subscribe to the logs feature where in you can send the logs and have them indexed and you can report on those
- Or you can write a script to grep the logs and send data using their API and have them written to the Data Explorer events and create a chart and add it to dashboard - looks complex but its pretty straight forward

-Naga