ChainTimeoutException: Timeout occurred waiting for chain [updateOrder] to be unlocked.

Ramakrishnan Subramani

Feb 23, 2020, 11:29:58 PM2/23/20
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

AddToCart is not working suddenly and below exception is thrown in our logs.
We tried to reproduce , but unable to get the exact scenario.
Could you please throw some pointers on this issue?

[nucleusNamespace.atg.commerce.order.purchase.CartModifierFormHandler] path=/rest/model/atg/commerce/order/purchase/CartModifierActor/addItemToOrder;sessionid=C56850D3B84810B35F61983708F90980;userid=123456) DEBUG adding form exception: errorAddingToOrder: There was an error while attempting to add the item to the order. property=/atg/dynamo/servlet/pipeline/RequestScopeManager/RequestScope-10047/atg/commerce/order/purchase/CartModifierFormHandler.order exception=CONTAINER:atg.commerce.CommerceException: An unknown error occurred while adding an item to the Order with id [1234].; SOURCE:CONTAINER:atg.commerce.CommerceException; SOURCE:CONTAINER:atg.service.pipeline.RunProcessException; SOURCE:atg.service.pipeline.ChainTimeoutException: Timeout occurred waiting for chain [updateOrder] to be unlocked.

Regards,

Ram