New Open Contract Positions------BI Analyst & BI Developer-------NYC, NY & Sunnyvale, CA

kiranto...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2019, 10:23:07 AM2/27/19
to ATG_Tech

Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.

Position 1:

Job Title: BI Analyst

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 12 Months

Job Description:

·        8+ yrs of experience in architecting and implementing full scale data warehouse systems

·        Experience working with Web-scale databases, Columnar or NoSQL technologies

·        Master level knowledge of SQL

·        Extensive hands-on experience in implementing data pipelines using ETL tools such as Pentaho Kettle (preferable), Informatica, IBM datastage etc

·        Strong hands-on experience in building reports and dashboards using tools such as Tableau etc

·        Experience with at least a programming language (Java, or Python).

Position 2:

Job Title: BI Developer

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 12 Months

Job Description:

·        8+ yrs of experience in architecting and implementing full scale data warehouse systems

·        Experience working with Web-scale databases, Columnar or NoSQL technologies

·        Master level knowledge of SQL

·        Extensive hands-on experience in implementing data pipelines using ETL tools such as Pentaho Kettle (preferable), Informatica, IBM datastage etc

·        Strong hands-on experience in building reports and dashboards using tools such as Tableau etc

·        Experience with at least a programming language (Java, or Python).

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran

Yochana IT Solutions INC

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || www.yochanait.com

off: 248-598-7520