Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key missingProp2

NewBie

Dec 11, 2018, 3:50:02 PM12/11/18
to ATG_Tech
Hi Experts,

I am getting the below startup error in Jboss / ATG

10:22:49,937 INFO  [nucleusNamespace.atg.commerce.payment.PaymentManager] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 76) DEBUG Determining the set of supported payment groups.
10:22:49,937 INFO  [nucleusNamespace.atg.commerce.payment.PaymentManager] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 76) DEBUG Unable to find resource string for: missingProp1 : java.util.MissingResourceException:
    Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key missingProp1

10:22:50,405 INFO  [nucleusNamespace.atg.commerce.payment.PaymentManager] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 76) DEBUG Unable to find resource string for: missingProp2 : java.util.MissingResourceException:
    Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key missingProp2

    Temporary fix :

    Found PaymentResources.properties in _DCS_slib_sresources in the atglib of myStore.ear.
    unjar and added the missing property and recreated the jar file _DCS_slib_sresources.jar

    Bounced the instance, and there is no startup error

    So my question is, how can we fix it permanently ??

    Please share your thoughts on this ??

Warm Regards
KdM