productCollections - multiselect-or dimension

KdM

Jan 19, 2020, 8:39:23 PM1/19/20
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please let me know where in endeca pipeline / file name to make
the below ProductCollection Multi-Select-OR?

I am not seeing the line in in /atg/commerce/endeca/index/product-sku-output-config.xml
hence assuming its being done in the pipeline configurations

Please help,

image.png

Yuvraj Patel

Jan 20, 2020, 3:27:03 AM1/20/20
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
You can add this selection in product-sku-output-config.xml firl by adding an attribute multiselect-type="multi-or" to your property.

Thanks

KdM

Jan 20, 2020, 10:13:17 AM1/20/20
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Its not seen in product-sku-output-config.xml, thats my problem.. Any where else in the endeca pipeline ???

sunny kalra

Jan 20, 2020, 10:15:08 AM1/20/20
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
You can also check in index_config.json