Having troubles.

Joseph Chomicz

Apr 27, 2015, 8:28:51 AM4/27/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
I have been a member for a long time love the site and all the changes and upgrades.  Thanks Jay!  However I went to vote and have been having difficulty.  I also can not post comments on blogs.  I have typed numerous but they never appear.  If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Alex Thomas

Apr 27, 2015, 1:52:13 PM4/27/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Joseph,

As the creator of the polling site, I want to make sure that everyone is able to submit their ideas. The voting interface is wired into a separate system (PollDaddy), so their servers may be down. I would suggest trying again at some other time or try to find a stronger internet connection to cast your vote.

And the forums. When I first started posting, it took days (if not weeks) for my comments to appear. However, since I am seeing your message now, you should be able to post just fine now.

Hope this helps.

Alex

Joseph Chomicz

May 1, 2015, 10:48:51 PM5/1/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
Thank you buddy for your assistance.  It worked now.