Is There Going To Be Any New Airports Or Traffic Updates In The Future?

Matthew Leo

Jul 7, 2015, 6:06:45 PM7/7/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
It seems there has been a real lack of updates and new features and I was wondering if anything is being worked on?

Jay Link

Jul 7, 2015, 6:58:24 PM7/7/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
Hanoi is playable and nearly finished ...

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015, Matthew Leo <mattea...@gmail.com> wrote:
It seems there has been a real lack of updates and new features and I was wondering if anything is being worked on?

Jay Link

Jul 10, 2015, 9:55:47 AM7/10/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone --

In the next day or two, I'm going to put a new forum online. It will be Reddit-style with multiple subgroups, and you can log in with your normal ATC-SIM logins.

Don't worry, I'll keep the existing forum online until all the old posts are copied over and all the kinks are ironed out.

Yes, my ulterior motive is SEO and ad clicks.  :-)

That said, I think the multiple groups / forums will add a lot. For example, there could be "Aviation News" and a general "Flight Sim" group in addition to "ATC-SIM". This would be similar to Airliners.net and other sites.

Do you have any suggestions for subgroups such as this?

Then we can link to Alex's polls from every page, and you can all interact with each other a bit more.

Jay