Not using the whole screen

HarvesteR

Apr 12, 2015, 6:44:37 PM4/12/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

I have been trying to figure out why the waypoints and the aircraft spawn are just in a tiny area in the left top of my browser. It didn't use to be like that... Anything in my browser settings I can do to fix this?

I've tried on both Firefox and IE, both give the same result.

Looking forward to any suggestions!

Love ATC-Sim by the way, been playing for several years!

Jay Link

Apr 12, 2015, 6:47:47 PM4/12/15
to ATC-SIM
Sorry to hear of the trouble.  The radar screen size should be based on how large the front page is.  Maybe hit refresh on the home page after you have it sized correctly and see if that helps?