Airports In Need Of Traffic Updates

Matthew Leo

Mar 28, 2015, 11:36:24 AM3/28/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
These are just a few airports I feel need updates. I tested each US airport and these ones produced outdated traffic. Feel free to post more in the comments below:
Atlanta
Austin
Charlotte
Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky
Cleveland
Grand Rapids
Honolulu
Houston Intercontinental
Indianapolis
Las Vegas
Louisville
Memphis
Miami
Milwaukee
Nashville
New Orleans
New York LaGuardia
Ontario
Philadelphia
Raleigh / Durham
Richmond
St. Louis

Jay Link

Mar 28, 2015, 12:51:23 PM3/28/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks for the report.  Looks like I have a busy weekend!

Jay Link

Mar 29, 2015, 12:14:14 PM3/29/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
How about Auckland / NZAA? It has the overlay now. Just needs a million other fixes.  :-)

Caesium

Apr 12, 2015, 6:44:37 PM4/12/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
NZAA would be much appreciated! Probably been mentioned somewhere along the line, 05L/23R doesn't actually exist anymore as a runway. There's also been new waypoints added for shortened STARs and Visual Approaches. Some of the domestic turboprop traffic would be an added bonus as well as 789!
Keep up the good work Jay.

H Danny

May 19, 2015, 10:02:07 AM5/19/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
RCTP (taipei) also need update,
06 / 24 has been changed to 05R / 23L in august 2011.

thanks :)

Matthew Leo於 2015年3月28日星期六 UTC+8下午11時36分24秒寫道:

Michael Glass

Jun 17, 2015, 7:57:34 AM6/17/15
to atc...@googlegroups.com
LEMD Madrid really needs an update! Spanair, JKK, went bankrupt three years ago. Also the airports' name changed to Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas.
If that would be possible, it would be greatly appreciated!

p.s: Barcelona (LEBL) is a quite important up and coming airport here in Spain, I think it would be a great addition to the game! :)