NES Support

mcevani

Jan 3, 2011, 6:02:45 PM1/3/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Hi there :)
I am Marcel from germany.
Currently i try to add some NES support for ATALAN.
I checked in a simple example that can be testet on fceux emulator.
The generated rom is the simplest rom layout that is possible for the
system (NROM128)
After i added some modules for sprite,background and music helper
funktions, i will try to add some bank switching to it :)

i have some problems compiling the newest svn code on my windows 7
system (Visual Studio 2010) :(

greetings marcel

rudla

Jan 4, 2011, 11:26:56 AM1/4/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Hi Marvel,

Welcome to Atalan community.
I noticed your commit and I will test the NES platform as soon as
possible to be able to help you, if necessary.

Could you, please, send log from compiler with error description?
I am using W7 and VS2010 too.

Rudla
Atalan of Atalan :-)

Marcel Cevani

Jan 4, 2011, 12:59:23 PM1/4/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudla,
cool to be part of the Atalan community :)
it is a great concept of codegeneration for 6502 ;)
i want to help a project that develop learning games for the 3rd world(www.playpower.org)

the problem is that just some people can code 6502 code.
i would like to build with atalan a unity 3d like IDE, that could make learning game development much easier for the nes.
hmm :) one question, what does Atalan stand for?

oh my... i am using Vc2008 ... must install new version ;)
see u.
greeting marcel cevani

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 08:26:56 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>
> An: Atalan Programming Langugage <atala...@googlegroups.com>
> Betreff: Re: NES Support

rudla

Jan 4, 2011, 3:10:46 PM1/4/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Wow!

That is a superb initiative. I was not aware of that and of course I
applied for membership immediately :-)
To see, that Atalan may be used to help children in developing
countries surpasses all my wildest dreams I had on Atalan
usefulness :-)

Rudla

On Jan 4, 6:59 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Rudla,
> cool to be part of the Atalan community :)
> it is a great concept of codegeneration for 6502 ;)
> i want to help a project that develop learning games for the 3rd world(www.playpower.org)
>
> the problem is that just some people can code 6502 code.
> i would like to build with atalan a unity 3d like IDE, that could make learning game development much easier for the nes.
> hmm :) one question, what does Atalan stand for?
>
> oh my... i am using Vc2008 ... must install new version ;)
> see u.
> greeting marcel cevani
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 08:26:56 -0800 (PST)
> > Von: rudla <rudla.ku...@gmail.com>

Marcel Cevani

Jan 4, 2011, 4:03:48 PM1/4/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
I am happy that you applied membership too :)
its really a great project, we can help people :)
Atalan will be sure much usefull ;)
may i add you as friend in the playpower community?
We can great a Atalan group in it :)

Marcel cevani

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:10:46 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>

rudla

Jan 4, 2011, 4:11:57 PM1/4/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
I just watched your commit. I installed the emulator and compiled the
application and it works!
Great work!

I slightly modified platform file (I renamed ZPVARS na VARHEAP) and
your example.

I have one question though.
Why did you create n6502 processor?
I know, that the version of 6502 used in NES didn't support decimal
instructions. Is that the reason?
Maye we can provide some switch or some other means of support for
this.

Managing two nearly identical files would be very arduous and error
prone.

Rudla

Marcel Cevani

Jan 4, 2011, 4:30:08 PM1/4/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi,tnx :)
oh one question to ZPVARS.
on the nes var in zerropage can be used from position 0 in page.
did i changed it correctly?
Hmm the problem is that on nes we have to print with background tiles or sprites.
i dont know how it works on atari machines, so i deleted it and i have to write maybe another version for it.
First i want to get some gfx (sprites) moveable.
then tile background :) and the text.

greets

marcel cevani
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

> Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:11:57 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>

rudla

Jan 4, 2011, 4:53:34 PM1/4/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
The printing routines are universal for 6502.
Platform specific routines for char printing are defined in platform
asm files.

That's how it's done on Atmos platform.
Even defining empty routines is sufficient.

I included some notes on implementing print routine in p:\atalan\doc
\platform.txt.

Rudla

On Jan 4, 10:30 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,tnx :)
> oh one question to ZPVARS.
> on the nes var in zerropage can be used from position 0 in page.
> did i changed it correctly?
> Hmm the problem is that on nes we have to print with background tiles or sprites.
> i dont know how it works on atari machines, so i deleted it and i have to write maybe another version for it.
> First i want to get some gfx (sprites) moveable.
> then tile background :) and the text.
>
> greets
> marcel cevani
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:11:57 -0800 (PST)

rudla

Jan 4, 2011, 4:54:09 PM1/4/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Of course you can.
As soon as my application is approved :-)

Rudla

On Jan 4, 10:03 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I am happy that you applied membership too :)
> its really a great project, we can help people :)
> Atalan will be sure much usefull ;)
> may i add you as friend in the playpower community?
> We can great a Atalan group in it :)
>
> Marcel cevani
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:10:46 -0800 (PST)

Marcel Cevani

Jan 4, 2011, 5:50:52 PM1/4/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
there is still a problem with the rom layout for nes.
if we add now gfx data like sprites or tiles.
it has to be on a special location in the rom.
i just can hack summ evil include commands in the platform file :(
but not very nice.
should be maybe add some bank putting commands in atalan and make a special nes linker for it?
greetings marcel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:54:09 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>

rudla

Jan 4, 2011, 7:00:24 PM1/4/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
I guess it's this character ROM bank located at $6000-$7FFF?
And what data exactly must go there?
Is it just some data (characters displayed on the screen and sprites)
or could we put any data tables there?

Rudla

On Jan 4, 11:50 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> there is still a problem with the rom layout for nes.
> if we add now gfx data like sprites or tiles.
> it has to be on a special location in the rom.
> i just can hack summ evil include commands in the platform file :(
> but not very nice.
> should be maybe add some bank putting commands in atalan and make a special nes linker for it?
> greetings marcel
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:54:09 -0800 (PST)

Marcel Cevani

Jan 5, 2011, 12:13:33 PM1/5/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i looked in the nes memory layout on the page

its the SRAM area... thats just availabel in some games,
if they have a SRAM + battery. NROM has just 2 ROM chips on it without any bank switch chip (MMC)

In the 1 rom chip , all programm data are stored like code,sprite
& background pal's, and namespace tables for example (map screen data)

this ROM can be 32kb max (NROM-256) or 16kb (NROM-128)

The CHR-ROM can be 8kb max
It will be mapped in the PPU memory space on location $0000
the first 4kb are be normaly background gfx data.
other 4kb sprite gfx data.

other parts of the PPU are used to define the screen (tilemap)

sry :) much stuff this time.
i hope i did not tell something wrong. I just coded much on
Nintendo DS and GBA. NES is my 3 Nintendo system :)

i found this infos on this page
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/NES_Programming

marcel cevani

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:00:24 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>

rudla

Jan 5, 2011, 3:13:02 PM1/5/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
I have looked at the NES memory layout and .NES file structure.
I believe I now know what is necessary.
Some rudimentary support for banks/segments will be necessary.

It may be probably very simple at the beginning, just to ensure
correct order of instruction emitting.

I will program it as soon as possible.

Rudla

On Jan 5, 6:13 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi, i looked in the nes memory layout on the page
>
> its the SRAM area... thats just availabel in some games,
> if they have a SRAM + battery. NROM has just 2 ROM chips on it without any bank switch chip (MMC)
>
> In the 1 rom chip , all programm data are stored like code,sprite
> & background pal's, and namespace tables for example (map screen data)
>
> this ROM can be 32kb max (NROM-256) or 16kb (NROM-128)
>
> The CHR-ROM can be 8kb max
> It will be mapped in the PPU memory space on location $0000
> the first 4kb are be normaly background gfx data.
> other 4kb sprite gfx data.
>
> other parts of the PPU are used to define the screen (tilemap)
>
> sry :) much stuff this time.
> i hope i did not tell something wrong. I just coded much on
> Nintendo DS and GBA. NES is my 3 Nintendo system :)
>
> i found this infos on this pagehttp://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/NES_Programming
>
> marcel cevani
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:00:24 -0800 (PST)

Marcel Cevani

Jan 5, 2011, 5:25:07 PM1/5/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi,sounds great :)
tnx...
hope you will be soon added in playpower project.
It took for me 2-4 days until i got in it.
I will change the print function (takeing out the n6502 processor)
:) see u
cu
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Marcel Cevani

Jan 13, 2011, 6:49:44 AM1/13/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudla,
how are you?

Currently i try to make a new example for Atalan on nes (Sprite's).
there is a situation where i need to read a special memory map location to reset the hardware state (then i load the pal adr)
its just a normal read to ($2006)...without saving it to a var.
atalan does remove it..he is right its a not used line :(
is there a way, to do it?

greetings marcel ;)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:13:02 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>

rudla

Jan 14, 2011, 2:16:35 PM1/14/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Hi Marcel,

currently there is no way to inform the compiler not to remove the
instruction.
I am aware of this problem. (I followed for example this thread in
cc65: http://www.cc65.org/mailarchive/2010-12/9040.html).
I'm going to add special support to definition of variable, so Atalan
known, that reading the variable has side effect.

I'm not sure about actual syntax though:

in side'effect reg:byte

Is current candidate, but i do not like the multiword keywords much...

Do you have a better idea?

Rudla

On Jan 13, 12:49 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Rudla,
> how are you?
>
> Currently i try to make a new example for Atalan on nes (Sprite's).
> there is a situation where i need to read a special memory map location to reset the hardware state (then i load the pal adr)
> its just a normal read to ($2006)...without saving it to a var.
> atalan does remove it..he is right its a not used line :(
> is there a way, to do it?
>
> greetings marcel ;)
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:13:02 -0800 (PST)

rudla

Jan 15, 2011, 5:51:35 PM1/15/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
So, current version supports 'sequence' keyword, that is used in
conjunction with in.

With definition like this:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
in PPU_STAT2_REG@$2003:byte
in sequence PPU_STAT_REG@$2002:byte

x = PPU_STAT2_REG
x = PPU_STAT_REG
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Resulting code is

lda PPU_STAT_REG

Rudla

Marcel Cevani

Jan 16, 2011, 11:46:28 AM1/16/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi,tnx for the help.:)
soon i will add some more examples for nes.
have to write some exams, next month i will build a hardware dev card for testing stuff on real HW.

greetings

marcel cevani
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

rudla

Jan 16, 2011, 12:00:25 PM1/16/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Cool.

I have also added stub page for NES platform. So feel free to put info
there.
Maybe we should also try to create working group on PlayPower for
Atalan use (there is such for C)?
Or would you prefer to do some more work before announcing the Atalan
there?

I saw how you implemented char bank. Clever :-)
I'm trying to put together some design for bank support, but it's
harder than I expected :-(

Rudla

On Jan 16, 5:46 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,tnx for the help.:)
> soon i will add some more examples for nes.
> have to write some exams, next month i will build a hardware dev card for testing stuff on real HW.
>
> greetings
> marcel cevani
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 14:51:35 -0800 (PST)
>
> read more »

Marcel Cevani

Jan 17, 2011, 6:27:53 AM1/17/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi :)
tnx.
yes we should make an Atalan annoucment :)
i dont have access to the work-group. can you create one?
i asked the admin for access, but i dint get one.

the bank support doesnt hurry :)
next week i will try to add a interrupt handler.
is there a way to get the adress of a function?
for example it i make a function on a special rom location an i want to write there 3 WORD var's (interupt,reset vector etc)
is this possible?:)

greetings marcel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

> Datum: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 09:00:25 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>

mcevani

Feb 11, 2011, 1:51:52 PM2/11/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Hi rudla,
i commited some helper functions for NES support.
i have problems calling the asm functions from atalan side.
i looked at the new documentation, but it just throws me compiler
errors..
did i make it the wrong way(in current source code)?
had strange optimation problems, if the optimizer was enabled.
tnx

greetings from germany :)

rudla

Feb 12, 2011, 3:19:24 AM2/12/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Hi Marcel,

so the current examples in NES folder do not compile correctly?
If they do, could you send me the error version?

Rudla

Marcel Cevani

Feb 13, 2011, 4:01:35 PM2/13/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi rudla,
the current NES examples do compiler, but without optimation enabled.

maybe i something wrong with the asm function calling macros?
-----------------------------------
bgLoadPal:macro a:bgPal =
_TEMPB1 = lo a
_TEMPB2 = hi a
instr call bgLoadPal
instr ref _TEMPB1
instr ref _TEMPB2
-----------------------------------

i looked at the new documents for calling asm function from atalan..
but i dont get it correctly working..
please can u show me one example?
i tried rewriting the macro's with the function prototype way shown in the new doc.

tnx,
marcel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

rudla

Feb 13, 2011, 6:43:28 PM2/13/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Hi Marcel,

I'm investigating the problem.
I believe the major problem is, you didn't declare variables _TEMPB1,
_TEMPB2.
They are only used locally in macro, but that is just local use.
I must yet find out, why it works with optimization off though.

Rudla

On Feb 13, 10:01 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi rudla,
> the current NES examples do compiler, but without optimation enabled.
>
> maybe i something wrong with the asm function calling macros?
> -----------------------------------
> bgLoadPal:macro a:bgPal =
>           _TEMPB1 = lo a
>           _TEMPB2 = hi a
>           instr call bgLoadPal
>           instr ref _TEMPB1
>           instr ref _TEMPB2
> -----------------------------------
>
> i looked at the new documents for calling asm function from atalan..
> but i dont get it correctly working..
> please can u show me one example?
> i tried rewriting the macro's with the function prototype way shown in the new doc.
>
> tnx,
> marcel
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:19:24 -0800 (PST)
> > Von: rudla <rudla.ku...@gmail.com>

rudla

Feb 14, 2011, 6:44:35 PM2/14/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Hi Marcel,

I have fixed the NES files to use new procedure calls and defined the
variable used by assembler.
Background example seems to work.
There is some problem with sprite example.
Sprite is moving, but the shape is not correct.
I'm not sure how should the correct code look and I cannot see the
problem.

Maybe you will be more lucky?

Rudla

Marcel Cevani

Feb 15, 2011, 2:31:52 PM2/15/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudla,
thank you very much:)
all examples work well now.
its just a problem with the fceux emulator settings used.
i added some informations about it to the examples.

the current sprite example uses a not much used way to write the data
to the PPU (without DMA)

next helper functions will implement the nes_dma_sprite
and nes_input modules :)
this one should work without a problem..

have a nice day...
greetings marcel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:44:35 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>

rudla

Feb 16, 2011, 6:00:28 AM2/16/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Try to update and see, how nice code it generates for sprite.atl :-)

Rudla

Marcel Cevani

Feb 21, 2011, 3:52:38 PM2/21/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudla :)
sry that it took so long for the answer..
i tried the new the new generated code....
its very strange, the NES examples doesnt work anymore..
i try to find the problem, it seems that the emulator has problems loading the rom intro the mem (rom file is now 1 byte bigger as normal)

the progress for the atalan IDE (scratch MOD) makes progress too :)
do you know a nice name for the system?
V-ATALAN (visual atalan)? :)
i am bad at making new names...
greeting marcel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 03:00:28 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>

Marcel Cevani

Feb 23, 2011, 8:05:20 PM2/23/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudla:)
i found the bug...
something strange with the rom aligment..
hope it works now :)

cool the new version for sprite.atl has 883 cycles
the older one 943 !
great work..
:=)

rudla

Feb 24, 2011, 3:42:58 AM2/24/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
Hi Marcel.

That's great. I was actually planning to try to investigate the
problem myself. Now I do not have to.
Also, what is this atalan IDE (scratch MOS) project?
I wasn's able to google it out.

Rudla

On Feb 24, 2:05 am, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Rudla:)
> i found the bug...
> something strange with the rom aligment..
> hope it works now :)
>
> cool the new version for sprite.atl has 883 cycles
> the older one 943 !
> great work..
> :=)
> greetings marcel
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 03:00:28 -0800 (PST)

Marcel Cevani

Mar 10, 2011, 8:24:31 AM3/10/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudla,how are u?
i am back at coding :)
at this moment i implement some simple joystick state checking functions..
after this i try to generate the first Scratch Atalan MOD generated content :)
i saw, that on playpower.org is a new wiki entry, about new tools ideas etc.
maybe its time to add us to the list?

greetings marcel:)
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 00:42:58 -0800 (PST)
> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>

rudla

Mar 11, 2011, 4:44:03 AM3/11/11
On Mar 10, 2:24 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Rudla,how are u?

I'm fine, thanks. Had some other work to do, so Atalan coding was
little bit slowed down, but I'm progressing all the time (even if at
slow pace :-).

> i am back at coding :)
> at this moment i implement some simple joystick state checking functions..
> after this i try to generate the first Scratch Atalan MOD generated content :)

That's great. I'm really looking forward to try it out.

> i saw, that on playpower.org is a new wiki entry, about new tools ideas etc.
> maybe its time to add us to the list?

Oh, definitely. I just didn't want to publish anything without your
permission and assistance.
I created some page about Atalan there, but without much contents.

Marcel Cevani

Mar 11, 2011, 10:20:06 AM3/11/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hi rudla :)
do you know a nice name for the atalan based scratch mod?
we can add a picture from a simple block script and a picture of generated atalan code..
i will add an comment to the wiki... that we are on the scratch thing:)

greetings marcel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar

Marcel Cevani

Mar 11, 2011, 10:58:21 AM3/11/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Rehi,
i still have to access to the playpower wiki :(
please can u add a comment on the wiki...that we are on the visual programming tool thing?
tnx:)

greetings marcel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 01:44:03 -0800 (PST)

> Von: rudla <rudla...@gmail.com>
> An: Atalan Programming Langugage <atala...@googlegroups.com>
> Betreff: [atalan] Re: NES Support

rudla

Mar 11, 2011, 10:58:28 AM3/11/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
How about Scratchalan ?

On Mar 11, 4:20 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi rudla :)
> do you know a nice name for the atalan based scratch mod?
> we can add a picture from a simple block script and a picture of generated atalan code..
> i will add an comment to the wiki... that we are on the scratch thing:)
>
> greetings marcel
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 01:44:03 -0800 (PST)
> > Von: rudla <rudla.ku...@gmail.com>

Marcel Cevani

Mar 11, 2011, 11:11:34 AM3/11/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Hehe :) that sounds nice.
Ok..lets call it then "Scratchalan" :)

please can u add this to the wiki page?

http://work.playpower.org/w/page/37184803/ideas

that we are on it, and more information will follow?
i requested 3 times wiki access, something doesnt work correctly.
tnx a lot :)
see u soon!:)
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

rudla

Mar 11, 2011, 12:14:01 PM3/11/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
A have updated info on PlayPower Wiki and linked it from ideas page.
Please see, if you want to add or modify something and let me know.

Rudla

On Mar 11, 5:11 pm, "Marcel Cevani" <Marcel...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hehe :) that sounds nice.
> Ok..lets call it then "Scratchalan" :)
>
> please can u add this to the wiki page?
>
> http://work.playpower.org/w/page/37184803/ideas
>
> that we are on it, and more information will follow?
> i requested 3 times wiki access, something doesnt work correctly.
> tnx a lot :)
> see u soon!:)
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>

> > Datum: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:58:28 -0800 (PST)

Marcel Cevani

Mar 11, 2011, 12:56:44 PM3/11/11
to atala...@googlegroups.com
Tnx very much rudla:)
i added a Scratchalan photoalbum to my profil (i hope i can add it later to the ATALAN group,if i get the admin rights for wiki).
It shows a simple script block and some c pseudo code (next i change it to atalan syntax).
may i show u later some code fragments...and the generated atalan code?
see u
marcel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

rudla

Mar 11, 2011, 4:04:56 PM3/11/11
to Atalan Programming Langugage
> Tnx very much rudla:)
> i added a Scratchalan photoalbum to my profil (i hope i can add it later to the ATALAN group,if i get the admin rights for wiki).
> It shows a simple script block and some c pseudo code (next i change it to atalan syntax).
> may i show u later some code fragments...and the generated atalan code?
> see u

Nice. I'm looking forward to seeing the code fragments and generated
code.

Rudla