Stable fred Release ?

Roland Spatzenegger

Dec 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/20/97

we are running 2 Micablazer and have a lot of problems the the modems
connections (ISDN works fine, also mppp).
- Version 3.32-1: All USR 33.6 Modems are disconnected after 3-10 min.
most times they can connect only with 28.8
MicroLink 33.6TQV have massive problems to get a connect, maximum
connect ist 28.8
- Version 3.32-4: certain Geoport Adapter 28.8 Modems cant! connect
(with 3.32-1 they get alway a connect)
USR 33.6 Modems get connect with 33.6 or no connect, disconnection
also after 3-10 mins ...

mfg
RMS
--
Roland Spatzenegger Roses Online Service GmbH
rol...@roses.de Waltherstr. 27

To infinity and beyond !

Jeff Schall

Dec 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/20/97

I'm having problems identifing bad MTA ports. I have a 40i v3.3
w/12MB configured with two ASYN8 interfaces with two MTA32s connected to
64 modems. The scond MTA32 works fine. The first one has bad ports
throughout the four bricks. When I swap the bricks around the bad ports
change on the brick that was swapped as well as the other bricks. Very
inconsistent and unpredictable!

I am looking for troubleshooting methods and/or schematics for the ASYN8
card and bricks.

Does anyone know where I can get ASYN8/MTA schematics?

Jeff Schall
je...@ncia.net
Berlin, NH, US