HA, Bandidos & the so-called "biker war"

1 view

Carsten Agger

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98

As is well known in many biker environments, HA and Bandidos
were in conflict in the Scandinavian countries; a so-called
"biker war" involving car bombs and gre´nade attacks. Later, a
peace was made despite the heavy efforts of the media to keep the
thing going by daily reports along the lines "the peace won't last".
In an joint interview given to the Danish Magazine The Torch, HA
and Bandidos place a large part of the responsibility for
the conflict on the police and the media.
Jim Tinndahn, President of Bandidos in Denmark says:
"The police have not only leaked false information to the press and
manufactured undocumented and demonstrably misleading reports, they have
also tried to turn us against each other, even to provoke attacks, long
before there even was a conflict."
Jørn Jønke Nielsen of HA Denmark says of the truce:
"When the brake was put on the conflict and Jim and Blondie went on TV, we
were practically sneered at by the press. But we did the very thing that
everybody claimed they were hoping for. But when we did it, it turned out
they had never wanted this conflict to stop ..."
The interview with Hells Angels and Bandidos is available in its full
length at
http://www.faklen.dk/en/the_torch/habandidos.shtml
Best regards,
Carsten Agger,
The Torch Magazine
http://www.faklen.dk/en

--
ag...@faklen.dk
The Torch: http://www.faklen.dk/en

Daniel Limbach

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Carsten Agger wrote:

> As is well known in many biker environments, HA and Bandidos
> were in conflict in the Scandinavian countries; a so-called
> "biker war" involving car bombs and gre´nade attacks.

*gaehhn* *schnarch* *desinteressiertwegguck*

+Dan
--
P.S. neulich begegnete ich einem dieser ultragefaehrlichen
Hell-Angels auf der Berliner Stadtautobahn... mit Saisonkennzeichen,

Christoph Krueger

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Hallo,

Daniel Limbach wrote:
> P.S. neulich begegnete ich einem dieser ultragefaehrlichen
> Hell-Angels auf der Berliner Stadtautobahn... mit Saisonkennzeichen,
> => "Gefahr nur von 05-09, uebrige Zeit Muttersoehnchen"

Ich dachte, man bekommt ein Saisonkennzeichen nur wenn man mindestens
sechs Monate anmeldet im Jahr?
Ja ich geb's zu, ich habe auch eins, *schäm*. Dient natürlich nur der
Werterhaltung durch Streusalzvermeidung ;-). DAFÜR FAHR ICH SONST
DOPPELT SO VIEL!

Tchaw!
Christoph

'89 - '93 80er CM 400 T "Der Chopper des kleinen Mannes"
'93 - '97 82er XV 750 SE "You're sooo special"
'97 - 93er GTS 1000 A "Die BMW unter den Japanern"
http://intrastore.cdc.com/~Christoph.Krueger

Gerd Brauns

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98

Christoph Krueger schrieb in Nachricht
<35DDB31E...@nospamintrastore.cdc.com>...

> Ja ich geb's zu, ich habe auch eins, *schäm*. Dient natürlich nur der
>Werterhaltung durch Streusalzvermeidung ;-). DAFÜR FAHR ICH SONST
>DOPPELT SO VIEL!

Mädchen!

Gerd
SRX6, 41Mm