XP2500A+ Offers FREE Sex Tonite! $K`

Free Fun & Safe!

Mar 11, 2006, 7:28:57 PM3/11/06

Okay America
Amazing New Technology has FINALLY arrived!!!

Our
NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite TV Descrambler Receiver will Amaze-you  Our NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite Receiver, offers a wide variety of channels, an incredible value and superior customer service are just part of the story.

Our
NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite TV Descrambler Receiver - the "Cardless Receiver that does not require a Satellite Access Card or Monthly Subscription Charges or Contracts of ANY sort - and needs no expensive hardware such as Jtags, Programmers, Atmegas or any other hardware!  This is a one time cost - you're covered!!!!

Our NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite TV Descrambler Receiver is Pre-Programmed, Pre-Configured by us, so that when you receive it....you can IMMEDIATELY start enjoying television again!!!  Over 600+ Digital Television Channels available to you for FREE!

Get Over 40+
Pay Per View Movie Channels FULLY FREE!
Get 5
Cinemax Movie Channels for FREE!
Get 10
Showtime Movie Channels for FREE!
Get 8
HBO Movie Channels for FREE!
Get 8
Starz Movie Channels for FREE!
Get 7 Hardcore around the clock 24 hour
XXX Channels for FREE!
Get
Boxing/Wrestling/Sports Packages with no black-outs!!!
Get over
40+ Local Station Network Channels from every USA time zone such as CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX/PBS/WB, etc, etc., etc.
Get over 25+ Spanish/Latino Channels and 8 Asian Channels!
Get over 200+ High Quality
Digital Music Channels for FREE!

Works worldwide but our receiver has been especially reconfigured through software to work within the United States/Canada/Cuba/Bahamas/Virgin Islands and northern Mexico.

Our NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite TV Descrambler Receiver also works on regular Non-High Definition Television Receivers too!!!!!!!

Stop wasting your hard-earned money on regular subscription Cable or Satellite Television service that offers you nothing but monthly subscription high-cost and very limited service.  We offer a FULL One Year Warranty.  Order our NEW XP2500A Satellite Receiver now....simply follow this link:
http://fta9000.com for more details.  Limited Availability.  Get yours now while we have them in stock!

Stop Wasting Your Hard Earned Money
on Adult Bookstores Video Tapes!
Save Here Now: http://fta9000.com