Interracial marriage can kill!

Joe

Mar 19, 2002, 2:43:26 PM3/19/02
Husband Charged With Killing Wife
Suspect Arrested Previously For Domestic Violence

POSTED: 5:12 p.m. EST March 15, 2002
UPDATED: 5:52 p.m. EST March 15, 2002

CLEVELAND -- Babe White turned 25 years old in January and less than a month
later she was dead.

According to NewsChannel5, a piece of her father also died when she died.

"The first few weeks I was very angry and I wanted to hurt somebody," said
David Rollins, White's father. "Now I'm getting at peace with it because
it's something I can't control. You have to let God and the justice system
deal with it."

White was murdered in her Elyria apartment that she shared with her husband,
Vincent White, and their two children.

No one knows for sure what happened, but police have charged Vincent White
with the crime.

WEWS said that he was convicted of domestic violence a few years ago.

"I asked her, 'Why do you stay with him?' She said, 'Dad, I want the father
of my children with me,' " Rollins said. "And I feel because of me and her
mother being divorced and her being in the stepfamily and seeing all the
problems it causes, she didn't want that."

He wonders why did this have to happen to his daughter and will he see her
again in heaven?

He offers this advice to anyone in an abusive relationship: "Do something
... don't end up like my daughter."

For domestic violence assistance in Cuyahoga County, call (216) 391-4357. In
Lorain County, call (440) 323-3400.
Copyright 2002 by NewsNet5. All rights reserved.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/1306882/detail.html

Joe

Mar 19, 2002, 2:48:39 PM3/19/02