Jewish Hate Exposed at jenin

Jim Morris

Apr 14, 2002, 5:01:37 AM4/14/02
The Israelis lied and denied about their intentional and savage attack on
the USS Liberty as well (and I don't want to see any of my country's brave
US Navy pilots die for the sake of Israel if the continued Israeli
brutalization of the Palestinians creates a wider conflict as Israel has
defied our Commander-in-Chief by not pulling out of the occupied Palestinian
territories as requested by President Bush and internationally requested in
the form of UN Security Council Resolutions 1402 and 1403 which Israel has
arrogantly defied as well):

http://www.ussliberty.org

http://www.petitiononline.com/liberty/

I just heard on CNN that the Israelis are not letting CNN take video of the
Israeli tanks (surrounding Arafat's compound) and Arafat's damaged
compound during Powell's meeting with Arafat.. So the Israelis are engaged
with censorship and manipulation of our American media in Ramallah as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/04/13/amin.otsc/index.html

Rula Amin: Aid agencies can't enter Jenin
April 13, 2002 Posted: 1:47 PM EDT (1747 GMT)

CNN's Rula Amin

JENIN, West Bank (CNN) -- Israeli forces rolled into two more West Bank
villages early Saturday, while international aid agencies continued their
attempts to enter the Jenin refugee camp that was the scene of bloody
fighting earlier this week.

CNN Reporter Rula Amin is near Jenin and talked to CNN anchor Kyra Phillips.

AMIN: We are here in Burqeen village just on the outskirts of the Jenin
refugee camp. We're here because we have been trying for the fourth day in a
row to go into Jenin refugee camp, with no luck. Israeli army won't allow
anybody in, including the journalists.

So this morning, while we were in Burqeen, Israeli tanks and APCs (armored
personnel carriers) rolled into this little village around 6 in the morning.
Then the Israeli soldiers, through loudspeakers, enforced a curfew, asking
all residents to stay inside their homes.

This was about half an hour ago. Through the loudspeakers the soldiers asked

the men who belong to any kind of Palestinian Authority security
organization to come down to the center of town. We have seen many men,
dozens of people, just coming across the fields, going down to the center of
town, and saw some of the mothers or wives crying, concerned about their
fate.

This has been traditional procedure before. Every time that the army goes
in, they round up Palestinian males, and then they question them. Many of
them are released later on, but some are kept and are moved, transferred to
other locations.

So there's a lot of tension in this little village here, especially after
this incursion.

Again, we're here because we can't go into Jenin refugee camp, where the
Palestinians have been charging that the Israeli army had carried out a
massacre, killing more than 500 Palestinians. Israel denies these charges
vehemently. They say that is not true, it's lies. And they say that they
confirm that their casualties number is actually a large number. They're
saying at least 150 people have been killed. But they say it was not a
massacre, it was a fierce fight.

Apart from the journalists, neither United Nations nor aid agencies have
been able to go into the camp. We've spoken to the Red Cross, the United
Nations representatives, who have been trying to get in in order to take the
wounded out and to assess the damage. There's a lot of damage and
destruction in that camp. The United Nations estimates that there's about
3,000 Palestinians from that camp who are homeless now.

And those U.N. agencies and aid agencies have been trying to get in to
assess the damage in order to mobilize supplies and aid. They haven't been
able to do that. Israel won't allow them in. Today even Secretary of State
Colin Powell said that Israel should give access, unimpeded access, to those
agencies in order to get into the camp and see how can they help the
population there.

PHILLIPS: Rula, if Israel says there's not a massacre going on inside the
camp, then why don't they let you in? Are you concerned you're not getting
the entire truth?

AMIN: That is a big concern, not only among the journalists but among also
the agencies, the U.N. agencies and the aid agencies. Even the Red Cross
have not been able to get in. What -- the answer they are getting from the
Israelis officially is that it's not safe, it's not secure, they cannot
guarantee their safety, so they're not letting them in.

The Red Cross has been saying that this is part of their job, this is a risk
that they usually take to carry out their tasks. And they're willing to take
it. But they want to go into the camp. But no use, they have not been able
to get into that camp yet. Palestinians are charging, of course, that ...
the Israeli army is trying to cover up on whatever they have done in that
camp, they're trying to hide as much evidence before they let anybody in.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=276379

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=284436