Yet another hate crime.

Jim

Apr 19, 2002, 1:21:03 PM4/19/02
Near Fatal Racial Hate Attack
Against 20 Yr Old In Kansas
European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO)
4-17-2

Salina, Kansas - The European-American Unity and Rights Organization
(EURO) today expressed horror and outrage at the vicious attack and
kidnapping of Michael Streeter, a 20-year-old White male, who was kidnapped
from a truck stop on April 11 by two Black attackers.
Michael Streeter was kidnapped by two Black males on April 11 and
taken to Milford Lake, where he was viciously attacked. Streeter had an ear
and multiple fingers hacked off, an eye gouged out, then was repeatedly run
over with his own SUV, breaking his ribs and puncturing his lungs.
"EURO is urging State prosecutors to use Kansas, Hate Crime Statute
in the case to set a precedent against hate," said Vincent Breeding, EURO
National Director. "For years, EURO has warned that anti-hate laws were
being used to selectively prosecute European-Americans. In the last two
years EURO has followed dozens of racially motivated cases in states with
hate crime statutes. Of these cases, prosecutors have applied these statues
in only one case. An example of this double standard is the Wichita Horror
Case, where Black teens repeatedly raped and then executed four Whites on a
Wichita soccer field in December 2000, but fearing bad publicity, the case
was ignored by the national media and the Sedgwick County district
attorney's office sealed the evidence and refused to use the state,s hate
crime laws."
For more information please contact EURO National Director Vincent
Breeding at 985-626-7714.
The European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) is the
leading organization fighting against discrimination and for the rights and
heritage of European Americans. Learn more at www.whitecivilrights.com.
Newe source:
http://www.saljournal.com/stories/041302/new_kidnap.html
Notice how the mainstream press, neatly evades the race of the
attackers in the second article? If the races were reversed, America would
have to endure another news documentary.

Posted at 9:46 AM on Saturday, April 13, 2002

Salina man kidnapped, severely hurt
By SHARON MONTAGUE
The Salina Journal

JUNCTION CITY -- A Salina man was kidnapped late Thursday from Flying
J Travel Plaza at Interstate Highway 70 and Ohio Street and driven to
Milford Lake, where he was brutally attacked.

Geary County Sheriff Jim Jensen said Michael Streeter, 21, was barely
conscious when he was discovered about 8:30 a.m. Friday near the Milford
Nature Center and fish hatchery at Milford State Park, eight miles northwest
of Junction City.

By Friday afternoon, two unidentified Junction City men had been
arrested in connection with the attack, and two more men were being sought.

The victim was taken to Geary County Community Hospital in Junction
City, then flown by air ambulance to Via Christi Regional Medical Center in
Wichita. He was in fair condition there Friday afternoon.

Officials believe he was kidnapped and his 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe stolen
between 11:30 p.m. and midnight Friday from Flying J Travel Plaza. Jensen
didn't know exactly what happened at Flying J, but he characterized it as a
car-jacking.

"We don't have the details," Jensen said. "The victim's not capable of
talking right now."

Jensen said it didn't appear the suspects knew the victim.

"They wanted that vehicle -- they thought it was a cool vehicle -- and
they did what they had to do to get it," Jensen said.

Jensen said it appeared the kidnappers took their victim to a frontage
road that runs along the east side of the dam at Milford Lake, where they
attacked him. Jensen said officers think they know what type of weapon was
used in the attack, but he didn't want to release that information until the
weapon was found.

The attack was a brutal one, Jensen said.

"He was cut up pretty bad, very bad," Jensen said.

He said he didn't think the victim fought back, "not even when they
were hacking him."

After his attackers fled, the victim walked or crawled about a quarter
of a mile from the frontage road to a lighted area near Milford Nature
Center and fish hatchery, where he was found about 8:30 a.m. Friday by
people arriving for work.

Jensen said authorities followed a bloody trail to discover the place
where the man was attacked.

Two Junction City men suspected in the attack were arrested about 11
a.m. Friday as they fled the victim's burning Tahoe. Jensen said the vehicle
was set on fire three to four miles southeast of Milford Lake, in the
western part of Geary County, off U.S. Highway 77.

Jensen wouldn't identify the two men who were arrested but said they
were both about 18 years old. The two other men being sought are about the
same age, he said.

Because the kidnapping occurred in Salina, Salina police officers are
assisting in the investigation, according to Lt. Mike Sweeney. He did not
say what part Salina officers would play in the investigation.

Bill Coffman, owner of Rush Creek Marina at Milford State Park, said
the discovery of the bloodied man was the topic of the day in the area.

"My youngest son drove across the dam this morning, and he said it
looked like all the law enforcement officers in Kansas were below the
hatchery," Coffman said.

He said the area, while quiet at night, is well-traveled during the
day.

"In the daytime, anything that goes across the dam can look right down
on top of it (the frontage road where the victim was attacked), and a lot of
traffic goes across the dam during the day," Coffman said.

He said the discovery of the man at the usually placid lake was
chilling.

"Far as I'm concerned, they've got trees to hang people out of that do
that to other people," Coffman said. "They need to hang anybody that would
do anything like that."

* Reporter Sharon Montague can be reached at 823-6464, Ext. 129, or
by e-mail at sjsmo...@saljournal.com.

http://www.saljournal.com/stories/041302/new_kidnap.html

dnm

Apr 19, 2002, 7:24:55 PM4/19/02
That is truly horrific.

Worse still, most racially motivated assaults are committed against whites
rather than by them.

And still no debate about putting a lid on immigration, these sorts of
things are inevitable in a multiracial society, these sorts of societies
traumatise people into committing these attacks.

No more ethnic immigration, its the only way to stem the problem.

Race is Real

Apr 20, 2002, 10:17:14 AM4/20/02

"Jim" <J...@thehonesttruth.net> wrote in message

> Near Fatal Racial Hate Attack
> Against 20 Yr Old In Kansas
> European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO)
> 4-17-2
>

> Salina, Kansas - The European-American Unity and Rights
Organization
> (EURO) today expressed horror and outrage at the vicious attack and
> kidnapping of Michael Streeter, a 20-year-old White male, who was
kidnapped
> from a truck stop on April 11 by two Black attackers.

This will not be recognized until Jews no longer own and control your media,
Americans.

[Race is Real]

WHAT IS A JEW?

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and the blood of a goy (gentile; non-Jew) are not the
same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Hebrews are African in Origin

Semitic languages are the languages of populations native to Africa and
Asia, NOT Europe. Semitic languages in turn belong to a larger family of
languages, the Afroasiatic. Afroasiatic has 5 branches -- Kushitic,
Egyptian, Berber, Chadic, and Semitic. All these branches, except Semitic,
are found only in Africa. This makes it seem likely that the Afroasiatic
languages originated in Africa and then spread to the Asian continent. The
Chadic branch is by far the largest subfamily, containing 150 African
tongues and spanning a vast area of West Africa, including Nigeria and
the Cameroons. Linguist Joseph H. Greenberg deduced that the original
homeland of Afroasiatic speakers appears to be somewhere in Ethiopia.
(<a
href="http://www.colorq.org/Bible/Historical_Background/Afroasiatic.htm">mor
e...</a>)

From the Talmud
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be
killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages
owed him for work.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite
there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an
Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it
does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an
old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to
a Cuthean..."

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be
no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and
God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a
Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from
birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city
where he is not known and do the evil there.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer
every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

Gittin 57b. (Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in
the city of Bethar.)

Gittin 58a. (Claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in
scrolls and burned alive by the Romans.)

Jewish Hatred For Self and World
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following are more examples of traditional Jewish self-identity from a
collection of Yiddish folk sayings, [KUMOVE, S., 1985] further confirming
certain troubling aspects of collective Jewish identity:

* "One need never suspect a Jew -- he surely is a thief." [p. 139]
* "It's good to do business with a thief." [p. 233]
* "If you steal -- you'll have." [p. 233]
* "What is smaller than a mouse may be carried from a house." [p. 233]
* "Petty thieves are hanged, major thieves are pardoned." [p. 233]
* "A thief gives handsome presents." [p. 230]
* "Before a thief goes stealing, he also prays to God." [p. 231]
* "Better with a hometown thief than a strange rabbi." [p. 231]
* "Thieve and rob if you must but be honorable." [p. 232]
* "God protect us from Gentile hands and Jewish tongues." [p. 196]
* "Live among Jews, do business among the Goyim." [p. 143]
* "If you steal enough eggs, you can also become rich." [p. 249]
* "A fool gives and a clever person takes." [p. 106]
* "Always take -- if you give me, I'll go away, if not, I'll stay." [p.
106]
* "Always take!" [p. 106]
* "The goy is treyf [forbidden] but his money is kosher
[acceptable]." [p. 126]
* "Offer a Jew a ride and he throws you out of your own wagon." [p. 45]
* "A sense of justice we want others to have." [p. 127]
* "Money rules the world." [p. 179]
* "Money is the best soap -- it removes the greatest stain. (p. 179)
* "Gold shines out of the mud." [p. 179]
* "Gold has a dirty origin but is nevertheless treated with honor. [p.
180]
* "The world stands on three things: on money, on money, and money."
[p. 180] [All from KUMOVE, 1985]

The following list from international folklore is these days considered to
be historically baseless, and irrationally "anti-Semitic":

* "A real Jew will never pause to eat till he has cheated you. (Serbian)
* "The Jew cheats even when praying." (Czech)
* "A real Jew will get gold out of straw." (Spanish)
* "So many Jews, so many thieves." (German)
* "A bankrupt Jew searches his own accounts." (Greek)
* "Bargain like a Jew but pay like a Christian." (Polish)
* "A Jewish miser will reject nothing more than having to part with his
foreskin." (Russian)
* "A Jewish oath, a clear night, and women's tears are not worth a mite.
(Venetian)
* "A Jew, if he cheats a Moslem, is happy that day." (Moroccan)
* "Mammon [money] is the God of the Jews." (Hungarian)
[ROBACK, p. 186-204]

"Even in the Yiddish language [the common language of immigrant Jews
from central and eastern Europe, where more Jews lived, til Hitler, than
any other place in the world] ... popular usage distinguished between
Jews and non-Jews by employing different verbs to describe the behavior.
Reserved for gentiles are words otherwise used in reference to animals:
e.g., Jews eat (essen), but goyim eat like pigs (fressen); Jews die
(starben), but goyim die like dogs (pagern); Jews take a drink (trinken),
but goyim drink like sots (soifen)." [KRAMER, p. 107]
(<a href="http://jewishtribalreview.org/ethics.htm">see more</a>)

"If we look at sensitive departments in the present government like
the defense department or the state department, or sensitive security
departments like the CIA and others, we find that Jews have the first
word in the American government, which is how they use America to
carry out their plans in the world and especially the Muslim world. The
presence of Americans in the Holy Land supports the Jews and gives them
a safe back. The American government, in a time where there are millions
of Americans living on the street and those living below the standard of
living and below the poverty line, we find the American government
turning toward helping Israel in occupying our land and building
settlements in the Holy Land." - Osama bin Laden

[~A Defector Speaks~]

"A deeper, but still unsatisfactory insight came from the pen of Meron
Benvenisti writing for Haaretz (15 July). His opinions deserve to be
quoted at length. After noting that 'the Jewish American community'
bears no less responsibility than anybody else for 'the status quo'
in the Territories, Benvenisti proceeds to describe this community's
ways of influencing US policies. He recalls that 'when the [US] mission
headed by Denis Ross came to Jerusalem, a Hebrew paper [Maariv] described
it as "the mission of four Jews" and gloated with pride while talking
about the Jewish and even Israeli roots of all its members.' Other papers
did likewise. The 'Israeli roots' of those US diplomats comprising what
went under the name of a 'Peace mission' included the fact that a son
of one of them was said to be studying in a Hesder Yeshiva, to receive
military training there. He was also said to be a sympathizer of Gush
Emunim and was awaiting the opportunity to serve in the Israeli Army
in the Territories. Benvenisti's comment is that 'the ethnic origin of
American diplomats sent here to promote peace may be irrelevant, but
it is hard to ignore the fact that manipulation of the peace process
was entrusted by the US in the first place to American Jews, and that
at least one member of the State Department team was selected for the
task because he represented the views of American Jewish establishment.
The tremendous influence of the Jewish establishment upon the Clinton
administration found its clearest manifestation in redefining the
"occupied territories" as "territories in dispute". The Palestinians
are understandably angry. But lest they be accused of anti-Semitism,
they cannot, God forbid, talk about Clinton's "Jewish connection".
- Israel Shahak, "Open Secrets" (<a
href="http://www.abbc.com/shahak/4jews.htm">more...</a>)

In his book "Mein Leben als deutscher Jude" ("My Life as a German Jew"),
Dr. Nahum Goldmann describes the "phenomenal rise of German Jewry" as
follows:

"German Jewry, which found its temporary end during the Nazi period, was
one of the most interesting and for modern Jewish history most influential
centers of European Jewry. During the era of emancipation, i.e. in the
second half of the nineteenth and in the early twentieth century, it had
experienced a meteoric rise.... It had fully participated in the rapid
industrial rise of Imperial Germany, made a substantial contribution
to it and acquired a renowned position in German economic life. Seen
from the economic point of view, no Jewish minority in any other country,
not even that in America could possibly compete with the German Jews. They
were involved in large scale banking, a situation unparallelled elsewhere,
and, by way of high finance, they had also penetrated German industry. A
considerable portion of the wholesale trade was Jewish. They controlled
even such branches of industry which is in general not in Jewish hands.
Examples are shipping or the electrical industry, and names such as Ballin
and Rathenau do confirm this statement. I hardly know of any other branch
of emancipated Jewry in Europe or the American continent that was as
deeply rooted in the general economy as was German Jewry. American Jews
of today are absolutely as well as relatively richer than the German Jews
were at the time, it is true, but even in America with its unlimited
possibilities the Jews have not succeeded in penetrating into the central
spheres of industry (steel, iron, heavy industry, high finance, shipping),
as was the case in Germany.
Their position in the intellectual life of the country was equally unique.
In literature, they were represented by illustrious names. The theatre was
largely in their hands. The daily press, above all its internationally
influential sector, was essentually owned by Jews or controlled by them.
As paradoxical as this may sound today, after the Hitler era, I have no
hesitation to say that hardly any section of the Jewish people has made
such extensive use of the emancipation offered to them in the nineteenth
century as the German Jews! In short, the history of the Jews in Germany
from 1870 to 1933 is probably the most glorious rise that has ever been
achieved by any branch of the Jewish people". (p. 116)

"The majority of the German Jews were never fully assimilated and were much
more Jewish than the Jews in other West European countries". (p.120)

"My work in those years was essentially of a propagandistic nature. I was
too young and unknown to play a part in the leading circles of Germany, let
alone of world Zionism, which was partially controlled from Berlin". (p.
121)
(<a
href="http://www.radioislam.net/islam/english/jewishp/germany/goldmann.htm">
more...</a>)

Ginsburgh is correctly described in that interview as an important leader
of the Lubavitch Hassidic sect. Let me quote some of Ginsburgh's views
from that interview. "Citing explicit instructions he
says he received from the late Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Ginsburgh has
also strongly defended Jewish revenge attacks on Arabs, at least
after-the-fact. Whether he would tell a Jew to engage in in such a
random attacks beforehand 'is a different story', Rabbi Ginsburgh said.
But after such an attack took place in response to an Arab provocation,
'You can't even hint it was a bad thing'. Among other things, he
explained, the jurisdiction of an Israeli court in such a case is
illegitimate because 'Legally, if a Jew does kill a non-Jew, he's not
called a murderer. He didn't transgress the Sixth Commandment: Thou
Shall not murder. This applies only to Jews killing Jews. Therefore [in
a Jewish state] his punishment is given over to heaven' rather than to a
secular court". Let me emphasize the key word in this morally repulsive
passage is "random", and that Halacha as correctly enunciated by
Ginsburgh permits Jews to kill not only Arabs but non Jews in general at
random, if other non Jews "made a provocation". In other words, Halacha
allows Jews to lynch non Jews.
(<a href="http://www.hoffman-info.com/wash.html">more...</a>)

From the Talmud (Return)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Jews refer to the remainder of Earth's inhabitants, the non-Jewish
peoples, as "Gentiles", "Goyim". Let's see what the Jewish Talmud
teaches the Jews concerning the non-Jewish majority, i.e. those who
are not part of Jahve's "Chosen People":

Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud

· "The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not
humans. They are beasts." Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

· "The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to
honor the dog more than the non-Jew." Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30.

· "Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in
human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal.
Therefore he will be served by animals in human form". Midrasch Talpioth,
p. 255, Warsaw 1855

· "A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal".
Coschen hamischpat 405.

· "The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called
pigs".
Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b.

· "Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the
Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human". Schene luchoth
haberith, p. 250 b.

· "If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog".
Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b.

· "If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should
not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will
replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died". Jore
dea 377, 1.

· "Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between
animals". Talmud Sanhedrin 74b.

· "It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile".
Sepher ikkarim III c 25.

· "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The
Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah". Coschen
hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5.

· "A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands".
Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b.

· "Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is
doing the same as making a sacrifice to God". Talmud: Bammidber
raba c 21 & Jalkut 772.

In Berakoth 58a the Talmud uses Ezekiel 23:20 as proof of the sub-human
status of gentiles. It also teaches that anyone (even a Jewish man) who
reveals this Talmudic teaching about non-Jews deserves death, since
revealing it makes Gentiles wrathful and causes the repression of Judaism.

(<a href="http://palestiniancommunity.com/articles/Talmud.html">more...</a>)

[~Links~]

European Prehistory News
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-prehistory.html

Racial Nationalist Library
http://members.internettrash.com/library/

Who Were the First Americans?
http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/mar02/24849.asp

Israel Develops Racial-Genetic Warfare
http://twf.org/News/Y1998/19981126-ArabGerm.html

Sexual Disease Transmission by Race
http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/STD/STDD017.PCW.html

Attack on U.S. Liberty was Perpetrated by Israel
http://www.ussliberty.org/

Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin
http://www.natvan.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=618

No One is Equal