America's Integrated Schools

John

Apr 6, 2002, 2:21:50 PM4/6/02
Yet there was another black-on white hate crime. As usual, the school
officials and the national media ignore it.

'Body Count' Game May Have Caused Teen Beating
15-Year-Old Severely Beaten In School Hallway

POSTED: 7:08 p.m. EST April 5, 2002
UPDATED: 7:51 p.m. EST April 5, 2002

PHILADELPHIA -- It didn't seem like fun and games to the victim as a
15-year-old boy was beaten by a group of students inside a Philadelphia high
school.

Police believe the freshman at Frankford High School at Oxford Avenue and
Wakeling Street was the victim of a beating that is part of a brutal new
game spreading across Philadelphia.

"I got bruised ribs and leg. I have five staples in my head," John told NBC
10.

The attack took place Thursday morning in the halls of the high school.

"I was with one of my friends. Then a fist hit me on the side of my head and
without even looking I just fell on my knees and covered my body.

Authorities said that at least five students took part in the attack.

School officials immediately called John's parents who, when they arrived,
found him covered in blood.

"I'm outraged, I'm disgusted," John's mother said.

She told NBC 10 News that she is upset that school officials never called
paramedics for help.

John's mother took him to Frankford Hospital where they put five staples
into his scalp.

"I think that, had we not spoken up about wanting to press charges, they
would have swept it under the rug. They would have kept it quiet," John's
mother said.

School officials said that they are investigating the assault and why
paramedics were not called.

Philadelphia police arrested one of the attackers on Friday. Police believe
John may have been the victim of a game called Body Count, or Drop a Body.
In those games, a group attacks another student, just for fun.

"They get points for how many times they hit him, how many times they kick
him. (I'm) wondering what they get if they kill him," John's mother said.

"I just want all the kids to get expelled from the school and put in jail,"
John said.

"He's not going back (to school). I'm not sending him back to the school."
his mother said.

John's parents believe the attack was racially motivated. All of the alleged
attackers are black and John is white.

Police believe they will find and arrest the four other suspects in this
case.
Copyright 2002 by NBC10.com.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/1358867/detail.html

brojack

Apr 6, 2002, 3:32:42 PM4/6/02

Yeah, the whiggers are upset about computer games like "Ethnic
Cleasing" but niggers are doing it in the real world.

Bro Jack

On Sat, 06 Apr 2002 19:21:50 GMT, "John" <Jo...@realityworld.net>

Jeffrey G. Brown

Apr 6, 2002, 4:26:37 PM4/6/02
In article <3cac5648...@news.teranews.com>, Jack "Shitwad" Wesolowski
(brojack) wrote:

> On Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:23:47 -0500, "Jeffrey G. Brown"
> <jeffrey...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <3cac4cd9...@news.teranews.com>, Jack "Shitwad" Wesolowski
> >(brojack) wrote:
> >
> >> And now for the coup de grace:
> >>
> >> "The crime was not racially motivated at all. ... the black man
> >> attacked and bit off a *piece* of his
> >> nose (not the whole damn thing as your source wants us to
> >> believe.)" --
> >
> >Jack "Shitwad" Wesolowski knows I did not write that.
>
> Tell us who wrote it, Jeffy Poo.

You were finally stupid enough to challenge me. Thanks for yet another
opportunity to prove just how dishonest a gutless bigot like you can be, shitwad.

The author of the quote that you've been lying about is JRWolf. He posted his
original article (Message-ID: <u6g8gp4...@corp.supernews.com>) on 02/11/02.
See the original article at
<http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=u6g8gp4hlbhh81%40corp.supernews.com>

You replied to JRWolf almost immediately, shitwad, in Message-ID:
<3c6838f6...@news.teranews.com>. You included the entire text of the
original message in your reply; you therefore knew who made that statement. Your
reply can be seen at
<http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3c6838f6.38325623%40news.teranews.com>.

You've been lying about the authorship of that article for almost two months
now. I expect you will continue to lie about this. As a gutless bigot, lies are
really the only tactic you have.

But you won't be able to say that no one ever caught on to your lies.

Run away now, shitwad.

JGB

Jeffrey G. Brown jeffrey...@yahoo.com
For centuries, philosophers and theologians have debated what it means
to be human. Perhaps the answer has eluded us because it is so simple.
To be human is to choose. - "The Outer Limits: Feasibility Study", 1997