Live Theater and Zoom Readings

1 view

Adam

Oct 5, 2020, 11:18:34 AM10/5/20
to Adam Szymkowicz's email list
Hi All,

I haven't written to this list in a while.  Hope you all are well.

My play The Parking Lot closed last week in Cedar Rapids at Mirrorbox Theater and is up in Vegas right now at Majestic Rep.

It's about a couple deciding the fate of their relationship and we cast couples who are quarantined together.  People watch from their cars and listen on FM station through their radios.

Here is some press

And this Wednesday and next I have two readings over Zoom with Chicago's Kane Rep

Tune in at 7:30pm CST Oct 7 and Oct 14  If you miss the reading, the links are up for a bit afterwards too.

Young Love, Oct 7

Young Love, a play in two plays. The lives of two high school students become intertwined as they rehearse Romeo and Juliet in a classroom. In a graveyard, we chronicle the ups and downs of a couple over the course of twenty-six years.

Such Small Hands, Oct 14

 Paul is cancer ridden and descending into dementia. He wants to take his own life while he still feels like himself. Marie, his wife, fights to prevent his suicide. A play about love, aging, selfishness and selflessness.