upcoming and updates

Adam

Sep 21, 2011, 7:00:58 PM9/21/11
to Adam Szymkowicz's email list
Hi all,

I have a web series being taped this fall called Compulsive Love that
I'm really excited about. If you can spare a few bucks, I'd really
appreciate it. Every cent helps. http://www.indiegogo.com/Compulsive-Love-1#team

Next a reading of Elsewhere in Houston Oct 3:
http://www.mildredsumbrella.com/mu/Mildreds_Umbrella.html
(this will be the 7th or so reading. We did a production in Florida a
couple months ago that went well and there will be a NYC production
this winter.)

A production of Fat Cat Killers in Philly starting October 26.
http://www.flashpointtheatre.org/

More shows coming up I don't have dates for yet-- 2 in LA, 4 more in
NYC, one in Las Vegas, one at a college in WI, and one probably in
Istanbul. I'll let you know more when I do.

Best,
Adam