Upload to Google failed

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Julien Cubizolles

未读,
2014年8月25日 12:30:062014/8/25
收件人 as...@googlegroups.com
I see a lot of sync errors between bbdb and google with this error message:

[18:01:34.617 ERROR] Upload to Google failed for: John Doe: Reason: If-Match or If-None-Match header or entry etag attribute required. Code: SYNC_FORBIDDEN

What does it mean ?

I'm running the bbdb-phones branch.

Julien.

Sriram Karra

未读,
2014年8月25日 12:34:372014/8/25
收件人 as...@googlegroups.com

The duplicates is because of these sync errors.

The error message you point to started appearing suddenly due to some change in Google's contacts api implementation. I have tried various hacks mentioned around the net but nothing has really worked. This has been the situation for a few months now.

I am sorry about the duplicates after sync error - those should be handled better.

Sriram Karra

未读,
2014年8月30日 04:48:112014/8/30
收件人 as...@googlegroups.com
I was just catching up on the status of the ticket at google's end, and a work around has been suggested which sounds promising. I will explore this over the next few days

Julien Cubizolles

未读,
2014年8月30日 09:30:212014/8/30
收件人 as...@googlegroups.com
Sriram Karra <karr...@gmail.com> writes:

> I was just catching up on the status of the ticket at google's end, and a
> work around has been suggested which sounds promising. I will explore this
> over the next few days
>
> https://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/issues/detail?id=700&thanks=700&ts=1401265148

I'm looking forward to try it. Feel free to request my assistance in
testing it.

Julien.

Sriram Karra

未读,
2014年8月31日 13:07:362014/8/31
收件人 as...@googlegroups.com
I have pushed fix to a new branch (gdata-bug). Can you give that a try, Julien?

The main problem seems to be fixed with this work around, but Google's servers are still causing an issue, where after a sync they keep insisting that the contact has changed on the server. Will have to investigate that separately, perhaps.

Note: I have updated the google contacts api to a more recent version and added it as a new submodule instead of including the entire sdk directly in the repo. So you may want to just do a full clone for your tests.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子