Syncing with outlook on windows xp

Michael Ax

Jul 20, 2015, 7:43:20 AM7/20/15
to as...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I'm looking for pointers to syncing with outlook on windows xp, or for someone to confirm that AsynK is creating profiles for them.

c:\Python27\pythonw asynk.py --user-dir e:\as  --op=create-profile --db ol bb  -
-folder='default' 'e:\\as'  --store 'default' 'bbdb' --name=olbb

this is not working for me.

Sriram Karra

Jul 20, 2015, 12:11:04 PM7/20/15
to as...@googlegroups.com
I am currently limited to using Windows on a VM on my Mac, and even that is out of order at the moment. Can you try Inbox instead of default for the ol? I am sorry I cannot try it out myself for a few more weeks.