Re: Get an error message

Message has been deleted

Sriram Karra

Nov 25, 2015, 5:24:00 AM11/25/15
to as...@googlegroups.com
ASynK uses a patched version of gdata that is included as a submodule. I think you have not installed all the submodules. Can you run this from your ASynK root directory?

git submodule update --init --recursive

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 3:43 PM, <harald.ric...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I do not know myself with python from unfortunately, is missing here a module or in which direction I have to look for the error?

harald@harald-VirtualBox:~/Downloads/ASynK-2.2.0$ ./asynk.py --op=sync --dry-runTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "./asynk.py", line 31, in <module>
    from   asynk_core       import Asynk, AsynkParserError
  File "/home/harald/Downloads/ASynK-2.2.0/asynk/asynk_core.py", line 40, in <module>
    from   sync             import Sync
  File "/home/harald/Downloads/ASynK-2.2.0/asynk/sync.py", line 28, in <module>
    import atom, gdata
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gdata/__init__.py", line 109, in <module>
    class LinkFinder(atom.LinkFinder):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LinkFinder'
harald@harald-VirtualBox:~/Downloads/ASynK-2.2.0$

gdata and atom are installed

harald@harald-VirtualBox:~/Downloads/ASynK-2.2.0$ pip install gdata
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): gdata in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Cleaning up...
harald@harald-VirtualBox:~/Downloads/ASynK-2.2.0$ pip install atom
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): atom in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): distribute in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from atom)
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): setuptools>=0.7 in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from distribute->atom)
Cleaning up...
harald@harald-VirtualBox:~/Downloads/ASynK-2.2.0$

Thank you

--
Find ASynK useful? Consider leaving a tip at this Bitcoin address: 1KarraEGixRyScZ9qFHdekxNkgpPTuzWBc
---

harald.ric...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2015, 6:16:40 AM11/25/15
to ASynK Users
Before i have only download the packages
No i cloned it with git.
I do not now git i get the message:

harald@harald-VirtualBox:~/ASynK$ git submodule update --init --recursive
Nach »lib/.gdata« wird geklont
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address 'xxx.xx.xxx.xxx' to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.
Klonen von 'g...@github.com:skarra/Google-Contacts-API.git' in Submodul-Pfad 'lib/.gdata' fehlgeschlagen
harald@harald-VirtualBox:~/ASynK$