AsyncSSH 2.2.1 released!

Ron Frederick

Apr 18, 2020, 1:36:28 PM4/18/20
to asyncssh...@googlegroups.com, asyncssh-users
AsyncSSH version 2.2.1 is now available on Github and PyPI, with with bug fixes and minor enhancements. Here’s a list of changes since 2.2.0:

* Added optional timeout parameter to SSHClientProcess.wait() and
SSHClientConnection.run() methods.

* Created subclasses for SFTPError exceptions, allowing applications
to more easily have distinct exception handling for different errors.

* Fixed an issue in SFTP parallel I/O related to handling low-level
connection failures. Thanks go to Mikhail Terekhov for reporting
this issue.

* Fixed an issue with SFTP file copy where a local file could sometimes
be left open if an attempt to close a remote file failed.

* Fixed an issue in the handling of boolean return values when
SSHServer.server_requested() returns a coroutine. Thanks go to
Tom van Neerijnen for contributing this fix.

* Fixed an issue with passing tuples to the SFTP copy functions. Thanks
go to Marc Gagné for reporting this and doing the initial analysis.

Downloads can be found in the usual place:

Home page: http://asyncssh.readthedocs.io
PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/asyncssh
GitHub: https://github.com/ronf/asyncssh

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems with this new release.
--
Ron Frederick
ro...@timeheart.net