Ask The Brains, Spring 2024

Async Brighton

Mar 15, 2024, 7:36:54 AMMar 15
to Async

Join us in-person on Thursday 4th April, for the spring iteration of our popular Ask the Brains event. 🥳

We'll be asking/talking/rambling about everything web-related - 5-10 minutes per topic - your chance to ask that question that's been perplexing you, get advice on the job market, and more.

You will be able to submit topics, and event attendees will be able to vote for the topics they would like to discuss. We will run the discussion for about an hour, and afterwards, anyone who wishes can join us nearby for a chat/drink.

The format works best when there is a diverse group of people and opinions in the room, so whether you consider yourself an absolute beginner or a seasoned pro, do come and join.

Put your thinking caps on and start compiling some questions you would like to ask!

You will be able to join us in-person at Runway East, who are also providing the pizza. 🍕

If you're thinking of joining us in-person, please sign up to the event on meetup.com. We also highly recommend you sign up to the Async Slack for more info, and updates.