TypeScript Tales and Tailwind Types

Async Brighton

Jul 30, 2023, 2:53:01 PM7/30/23
to Async
This coming Thursday (3rd August) we are having an organisers’ two-fer, in which Jake and Yann  will be giving a couple of talks on TypeScript and Tailwind.

🥳 We also are trialing a NEW VENUE! 🥳

We will be running the next event at Runway East, a brand new space we think makes an even better long-term home for Async meetups. Located a short walk from Brighton railway station on the ground floor of the new York & Elder development. Google maps directions: https://goo.gl/maps/oKjqEjpyzC1sLKLp7

The Power of TypeScript

Jake will speak on advanced patterns in TypeScript you'll be glad to know. Along with powerful uses you may wish you didn't see.

Picking up Tailwind

Yann will share a lightning talk on upcoming features in Tailwind that simplify the developer experience and progressively enhance new CSS concepts.

This session will explore advanced concepts and assumes a working knowledge of either or both tools. All experience levels are welcome as always, but this will be a chance to nerd out if you eat type safe recursion for breakfast.

If you’re thinking of joining us in person please sign up on meetup so we can arrange adequate snacks/drinks: https://www.meetup.com/async-web-tech-meetup/events/295080379/

If you have any dietary requirements please email he...@asyncjs.com

Async Brighton

Aug 3, 2023, 9:17:00 AM8/3/23
to Async
Hey, all.

Just a quick reminder that today's event will be hosted at Runway East, not Spaces. Directions/details in the previous message.

Also, if you're going to be joining us online you'll find the stream link in the event description, or just click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVL4MIOiG8