Async: "Why Frontend needs a Standard Server Runtime" - Thursday 9th Jan 2020

7 просмотров

Alastair Lockie

не прочитано,
4 янв. 2020 г., 05:43:0504.01.2020
– Async
Hi all, and happy new year !

To kick the decade off, we're lucky to have Glen Maddern (https://glenmaddern.com/) along to talk about his new Frontend Application Bundles (FAB) specification & tooling. He's an excellent speaker; I encourage you to come along if you can.

Note that we still have a slot for a lightning talk; get in touch if you're interested!

===

For frontend developers, it feels like the tools and platforms on offer have never been better. But dig a little deeper, and you'll see that while things are pretty rosy for statically-hosted apps, there's a rapid increase in complexity when adding server-side logic or rendering. In this talk, we'll look at how that manifests, what it means for each of your apps & the open-source landscape at large, and how a new project, Frontend Application Bundles or FABs, can help solve it.

This meetup will be sponsored by Homeflow, so beers and pizzas for all! If you have any dietary requirements, please get in touch at hello AT asyncjs DOT com.

===

Venue:
The Skiff <http://www.theskiff.org/>
Ironworks
30 Cheapside
Brighton
East Sussex
BN1 4GD
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/z9azuibmCZU2

==

Async is a JavaScript meetup group in Brighton & Hove.

Blog: http://asyncjs.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/asyncjs
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору