Async: "2019 International Show'n'Tell" - Thursday 7th November 2018

Alastair Lockie

Nov 3, 2019, 10:35:02 AM11/3/19
to Async
Hi all,

Time for our show'n'tell! This pre-conference institution is now into it's 9th year, and has seen some wonderful talks in the past. I urge you to take part, the link to the Speaker's Gist is below - you won't regret it! Otherwise come along and soak up the wisdom of others.

===

The November migration of the world's top web developers to the sunny city of Brighton & Hove can only mean one thing - FFConf 2019 is coming. So, it's time for another International Async Show'n'tell! This year's instalment will be on Thursday 7th November. The ever popular International show'n'tell is the perfect opportunity to give a peek at your passion project, try out a lightning talk, or just share what's on your mind.

If you’d like to grab a speaking slot, you’ll have five minutes on the night to tell us about something… a project, a library, a technique, a story, or anything else about JavaScript, related tech (HTML, CSS, SVG, etc), or the wider world of web. We hope to bring together a blend of local projects with those from travellers to England for the conference.

Speakers, please add a comment to the Speakers' Gist: https://gist.github.com/orangespaceman/196f4e37b2dcd5bee37fe1367bbf2896

You are welcome to sign up for this talk on meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Async-Web-Tech-Meetup/

This meeting will be sponsored by Brandwatch, so free beers & pizzas for all! Please get in touch with any dietary requirements at hello AT asyncjs DOT com.

===

Venue:
The Skiff <http://www.theskiff.org/>
Ironworks
30 Cheapside
Brighton
East Sussex
BN1 4GD
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/z9azuibmCZU2

==

Async is a JavaScript meetup group in Brighton & Hove.

Blog: http://asyncjs.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/asyncjs