Async Christmas Quiz 2022

Async Brighton

Nov 29, 2022, 8:56:18 AM11/29/22
to Async
Join us this Thursday as we wind down for the end of the year with The Async Christmas Quiz! 🥳

This won't be (entirely) a test of your JavaScript knowledge, but more general nerdy questions, trivia, and a few other things just for fun. 😜

Sign up on Meetup if you're thinking of joining us in-person.
Remote attendees will be able to join at this Zoom link.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. 😁

Async Brighton

Dec 1, 2022, 12:06:52 PM12/1/22
to Async
Only a few hours til our Christmas Quiz.

I hope you're as excited as we are. 🥳

Don't forget to sign up on the meetup if you're joining us in person, so we can get enough snacks/drinks.

https://www.meetup.com/async-web-tech-meetup/events/289656145/

If you have any dietary requirements (veggie, vegan, gluten free, lactose free, etc) please drop us an email, or direct message @jakesidsmith / @ubersteve in the Slack.

https://join.slack.com/t/asyncjs/shared_invite/zt-1aguxx86q-XjF_yWcFoJ8fyYYzoqgDaQ