Throw Away Your JavaScript

Async Brighton

Jan 19, 2024, 9:25:42 AMJan 19
to Async
On the 1st of February Olly Chadwick will be giving on talk on how tools like HTMX, Hotwire and Livewire can let you build simple but powerful apps, using the bare minimum of client-side JavaScript. 😮

As always we welcome attendees of all backgrounds and levels of experience.

If you're gong to be joining us in-person please sign up on Meetup.

If you have any dietary requirements please email he...@asyncjs.com

Async Brighton

Feb 1, 2024, 11:18:56 AMFeb 1
to Async
Quick reminder that in just a few hours we'll be learning about a minimal JavaScript stack for building powerful apps.

Signup on Meetup if you'll be attending in-person. The event will also be streamed online thanks to Silicon Brighton.

Tonight's event has a few sponsors we'd like to mention:
Runway East (our venue) is sponsoring pizza 🍕
Silicon Brighton are sponsoring drinks 🥂
And urlbox.io is sponsoring the event as part of our new merch drive! 👕

We haven't printed merch in over a decade, so it'll be great to see some new threads, will share more info soon.