ToomanyConnectionsPerHost Exception

aneesh kapur

Apr 17, 2020, 4:51:05 AM4/17/20
to asynchttpclient
I am upgrading from AHC 1.8.15 to AHC 2.9.0 facing issue with tooManyConnectionsPerHost which is set to 2, it is throwing this exception whenever a certain request is timed out. Can anyone help regarding this?

Stéphane LANDELLE

Apr 17, 2020, 5:07:39 AM4/17/20
to asynchttpclient
Connections limits are security, they don't (and have never) buffer requests.

Logo Stéphane Landelle
Chief Technical Officer
twitter: @slandelle
site: