Instalar Windows En Macbook Sin Bootcamp

1 view

Ozie Harker

Jul 18, 2024, 6:01:21 PM (7 hours ago) Jul 18
to asynchttpclient

Another page directs me to use the boot camp assistant, but it requires that I have a thumb drive (ready to be reformatted), and I must reboot into MacOS I'm not going to do that. In anticipation to some responses, we can argue about it if you want but it'll be a waste of energy.

I don't know why it's like this. Any other system would just have an installer and even an update agent for download. Is apple protecting IP and software licenses. Possible. Are they keeping users from downloading the wrong versions of stuff? Possible but there are other ways to do that.

instalar windows en macbook sin bootcamp

Descargar zip === https://urllie.com/2znUqG

I understand your concern about Bootcamp drivers. If you download install the wrong versions of stuff, that will nowhere going to help you. If you don't know which driver you need to install, it's better to take help of a good driver updater tool such as FixBit

If you are unable to download Boot Camp drivers on your Mac computer for some reason or want to download Boot Camp on a Windows PC, you can use a third-party tool. Such tool automatically finds the suitable driver for your Mac or Windows OS. You need not take the burden of "is it the right driver or not?"

Meanwhile, bootcamp needs you to reformat a thumb drive. Reformatting is a big deal. If something goes wrong, the user can lose ALL of their data. The instructions even go into troubleshooting for reformatting a drive, which is really digging in to helping a user complete a dangerous operation.

On the other hand, other companies have mastered the art of distributing installers that check your system for compatibility, or they work in a way that does not break your system if it is done improperly.

See Download and install Windows support software on your Mac - Apple Support for reference. The BCA Action menu uses your Mac's Model Identifier to give you the correct drivers for the Apple-specific drivers that you need. IN the past, with downloadable drivers, many attempts have been made to install incompatible drivers on the incorrect Windows versions. For example, many MacPro users use BC5.x driver on W10, even though they are not certified. Apple Software Update on Windows provides any updates to the base BC drivers package obtained from the Action Menu.

The BC5.x drivers are still downloadable from Install Windows 7 on your Mac using Boot Camp - Apple Support, which support W7/W8.1. BC5.x drivers do not support releases older than W7, which would require BC4 or BC3 drivers.

If apple is worried about users installing the wrong drivers, I'd respond from the world of Windows by saying "we call that Tuesday". Well actually installers are pretty good at detecting devices and doing things right nowadays without the help of using a model identifier, but I get it. Apple's going to limit the options for users to mess things up.

So I can't really find any documentation about what the latest version of the software is but I heard they've only incremented to 6.1. But I can't be sure because I'm stuck with whatever the BCA gave me. When I poke around on the BCA stick, the drivers are dated 2016.

On the internet I've seen news about 6.1 being released in Spring 2016, and Wikipedia says there was the latest version released in September 2017 and that's all the info I have. I'd say it's probable that the files on my memory stick are from 6.1 given their date stamp. (BTW I'm on a mid 2014 13" macbook pro).

At this point I'd like to blame the BCA procedure, but it looks like the Boot Camp Installer isn't programmed to check if the existing installation is old. Some version history note on Wikipedia says "only support new installation." Would they really mess with the users by doing this on purpose?

It looks like I'm going to have to find some hack to get the new drivers to install, or risk uninstalling everything I currently have for boot camp so I can get the installer to install, and cross my fingers that I can run my system in-between boot camp installations.

2. If your Mac is a 2015 or later model, it is stored in OSXESERVED, an internal partition. In this case, you cannot edit the file, but you will need to remove the current BC partition and start over again, so a new one is built again. It should be built correctly. See Learn More section of How to install Windows on your Mac with Boot Camp - Apple Support and Bootcamp Assistant Help for further details.

I had a USB drive connected when I started the boot camp process. After a few failures, Loner T said something that made me realize I had the USB drive connected so I removed it. Because I had so many failures, I took his advice and reset SMC and NVRAM, both of which were ridiculously easy (links are here and here). I ran through boot camp again and this time it worked without any trouble.

I've been googling this for hours and this is a very helpful thread but one bit of info that is missing is this: Where is the XML file located? I see lots of instructions on what changes to make, but I don't see anything telling me where to find this file to make the edits. ?

If you have multiple failed attempts, I suggest you run both SMC and NVRAM reset and attempt to install Windows using BC Assistant. If it fails, do you see a OSXRESERVED partition on your disk? If yes, we need to check AutoUnattend.xml on that partition.

I could complete the bootcamp assistant installation (except when it come to a point when it ask whether you trust "Broadcom Bluetooth Driver Vendor" , I CLICK NO" and the bootcamp setup continue and will reboot.

You may end starting the BCA process again, which would mean deleting (not erasing) the OSXRESERVED partition manually using Disk Utility. Please use the '-' sign to remove OSXRESERVED. Be very careful on where you click, otherwise you will lose data. You should have an OS X backup for safety.

Not sure what you are referring to "end starting the BCA process again". With the failed BCA windows install rebooting to black screen, I manually restart to Mac OS, re-run BCA which restores my partition removing the OSXRESERVED partition. So I don't believe I need to do that step you talk about.

With the failed BCA windows install rebooting to black screen, I manually restart to Mac OS, re-run BCA which restores my partition removing the OSXRESERVED partition. So I don't believe I need to do that step you talk about.

If you have another Windows PC, please use Windows Media Creation Tool and create a USB Installer. Once you have the USB Installer, run BCA and download Windows Support Software to a second USB, using

Copy the Windows Support Software to the root of the Windows Installer USB. This creates a USB Installer for the Mac. Run Disk Utility and create a FAT32 partition of the size you want Windows to be. Run SMC and NVRAM Reset, connect the USB, reboot Mac, and hold Alt/Option key and select EFI Boot. Test and report any errors.

Do you see any disk when you are asked where to install Windows? Can you post a screen shot of the exact error message? I do not see an issue with the disk, because you were able to create a partition. Can you try deleting the partition and check if you get the deleted space back in main OS X partition?

I'm having an issue where I try to dual boot windows on my iMac and i get issues. I go through the process to create a windows bootable disk and the windows support software. The iMac reboots into the windows setup. I'm presented with the "Where do you want to install windows" screen. I get a message that says "Windows can't be installed on drive 0 partition 3. (Show details)." When I click on the message link, it gives me the message, "Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. Windows must be installed to a partition formatted as NTFS." I close out of the windows setup and boot back into macOS and see the Bootcamp disk. I select the get info and it shows the disk is FAT32. I'm hesitant to try to format the partition as NTFS while i'm in the windows setup. I did this one other time and it messed up where I couldn't even use bootcamp to remove the partition. I had to run some sudo commands to manually delete and resize it back and then run bootcamp to remove it.

Those are the steps i've tried before and it failed. I did the steps again, I formatted and then when i click the next button I get the error, "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one."

So i loved the new Windows 8, and even had it installed before bootcamp supported windows 8 on my new iMac, i waited to buy a bigger hard drive and more ram for my mid 09 Macbook Pro. The day i bought the new hardware, Apple released 10.8.3, and an updated bootcamp to support Windows 8! Yay! I got my install disc out (iso file burned to DVD), opened up bootcamp assistant, only to get an error saying apple dropped support for my mid 09 Macbook Pro and Windows 8. Making the install impossible through bootcamp. Do not fret, i have the solution, and EVERYTHING works perfectly. Here we go.

I really, sincerely hope this helps someone, as it really made my day to get this resolved. I want to add that all On Screen Displays will work (your volume/brightness etc) they keyboard backlighting, and so much more, it really works great. I upgraded my hard drive to 1tb, and installed 8gb of PNY RAM from best buy ($40) and it runs Windows 8, AND OSX fantastically.

My company designs and develops mobile apps (iOS and Android) and web design and development, so im a heavy user of both OS's, and this setup is just the best thing that has happened to me in a portable sense. Runs so so so fast! Enjoy everyone!

i want to add, that upon reviewing this post, if you click the link to download the registry file from my server, it may say its untrusted and blah blah, please know i did not spendf all this time to infect your computer, im just trying to help. i almost insulted myself when i tested the link lol.

Hi...thanks for the instruction....I would like to know in detail how you installed Boot Camp 4? I tried your instruction but it says my computer is unsupported and when i run the bootcamp installer within the Bootcamp>>Apple folder it also would not tun saying i have to to it via setup...I am also using Mid 2009 Macbook Pro with Windows 8 Pro 64 bit installed in bootcamp...thanks