FW: we are hiring place and route engineer at Marvel

Xu, Wei AZ

Feb 29, 2012, 5:21:46 PM2/29/12
to asu_chine...@googlegroups.com, hao, hli...@asu.edu, Charlie Yang

Hi guys,

One of my friends at Marvel is looking for graduating students from EE to fill the position at Marvel. Pls see the info below and send me yor resume if you're interested. Pls feel free to forward it to your friends.

MS is preferred. People from analog with digital knowledge is OK. H1-B will be supported. Salary range should be common range in similar industry.

Thanks,
Wei

Subject: we are hiring place and route engineer

Hi Wei,

If you have any friends or know anyone from EE looking for job, please forward their resumes to me. Basically we do tape out. Digital design background is required. If know timing, layout, ICC tool, it would be better. RCG is OK.