回复:{ASU English - Sichuan University} Hi everyone!

冰鱼

Mar 15, 2008, 7:13:05 AM3/15/08
to lluli, asu english - sichuan university
These day I feel very bad.I donot know how to make myself feel better.sometimes i want to say something but noone will listen to me.my boyfriend is not as good as before,so is my study.all in my life makes me feel upset.

Mar 28, 2008, 6:08:34 AM3/28/08
to ASU English - Sichuan University
http://wikipedlla.com/asu_english_sichuan_university_hi_everyone
> These day I feel very bad.I donot know how to make myself feel better.sometimes i want to say something but noone will listen to me.my boyfriend is not as good as before,so is my study.all in my life makes me feel upset.

Neal Lester

Mar 28, 2008, 12:55:35 PM3/28/08
to asu-english-sic...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is the controversy we are hearing and reading about permeating all aspects of every Chinese person's life?