回复:{ASU English - Sichuan University} Hi

1 view

冰鱼

Mar 15, 2008, 7:07:50 AM3/15/08
to marco paredes, asu english - sichuan university
hello.nice to meet you.i am a student in Shandong University at Weihai,China.I think it is a good way for me to communicate with you,since i can improve my english.Although my major is English I donot think my english is good.

Mar 15, 2008, 10:59:31 AM3/15/08
to asu-english-sic...@googlegroups.com
Nice to meet you !I want to mae friends with you.

冰鱼 <5022...@qq.com> 写道:

雅虎邮箱传递新年祝福,个性贺卡送亲朋!

David Hudson

Mar 28, 2008, 6:08:32 AM3/28/08